The Hunger Games Arena!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah hold up
  2. Username:tclementi1
    Why we should accept you?im boss at survival
    Interesting things about you?in highschool pltw
    What is your best "career" in minecraft?building the temple of grandin with epic piston stairs
  3. i want to play but i know i wont get accepted :(
  4. Username: autumnrain26
    Why we should accept you? I am an inter-district (Im talking about the servers) merchant that goes on mercantile runs to try and keep the economies in check.
    Interesting things about you? I know how to program with redstone and was able to build a bridging device to link the obsidian generators one of my employers makes to increase obsidian output with minimal effort. I also am able to minimize space alloted for various functions such as farming by stacking the farms vertically.
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? Miner (I wanna wear my Katniss skin and be from District 12.. :3)
  5. Can I just say Miner instead to be put in district 12 so I can wear my Katniss skin..? :3
  6. Just send in your ap, theres still alot of places left, so dont worry.
  7. ok, i know what ill do. xD
  8. username: smile3
    Why should we accept you?: I'm an avid hunger games fan, and would really like to do this. I am waiting for another hunger games thing to come out, and it's gonna take a LOOOOOONG time so i got time to waist.
    Interesting things about you?: I have an almost photographic memory, and love the hunger games.
    Best Minecraft career: Hunter. It may disqualify me, but I just am good, I can't help it.
  9. what about the if there in the same district, 2 victors can be named, they will share the prize?
  10. well, I don't think that would count, cuz the only reason they did that in the movie is cuz of the "Star-Crossed Lovers"
  11. that don't matter in this, cuz they just respawn out of the arena.
  12. Unfortunately Autumn, there is no District 12 for this. There are only 11 districts. And remember, you can edit the head and arms of your skin. Also, if Katniss has like a ponytail or something going down her back, your allowed to put that in as well, so long as it doesn't cover the number. Autumn and tclementi are accepted.
  13. Smile has also been accepted.
  14. It's first come first serve as I see it. I mean, its not like we have boatloads of applicants just waiting to be accepted.
  15. Welcome, my fellow District 10 tribute! (please don't kill me)
  16. what about the 2 victors if same district rule!?!??
  17. but me and s-rl-b are in luvv... c:
  18. xD
    Don't worry, Kirby will make sure he doesn't put any nightlock in the arena.
  19. Sorry guys. No two winners.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.