The Hunger Games Arena!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hehe, that made me lol :D
  2. Lol nice
  3. Soooo, when does/did this start? ._. Also, how do I win those little award things :U
  4. I cant get the face to load properly.. t-t ..I get a white block as a head.. Can someone help?

Attached Files:

5. I have also tried this way and still get a white face..

Attached Files:

6. Try using minershoes.com. That's my go-to browser editor.
  7. EternityMidnight
    Accept me because i will try and hide until the very end and then kill them off when their not looking. Also I won't complain if i lose or die or even get put in a rubbish district.
    I am really sneaky and i like to hide until the end of things then attack.
    I'm a great team leader.
  8. Try this file. The white area needed to be transparent instead of white.

Attached Files:

9. Do you know you signature i made one of those but i don't know how to attach!
  10. IsabelaNeLo, DangerousPopcorn, and Terr have all been accepted. EternityMidnight, you have not been accepted as this was on a first come first serve basis, and we were filled just before you applied. My apologies.
  11. YEAHH DISTRICT 11 LEts gooooo
  12. so when do we actually pvp
  13. Okay guys. IF AND ONLY IF you have applied to this marvelous event, please, PM me your time zone so I can figure out when to host this. Also, if you have a skype, please PM me your Skype username so we can make sure everyone gets in before they start. Pgoubert was selected as Champion using random.org, so Terr took his place in District 2. This will be occuring either over a weekend or once summer vacation starts so that we can be assured that nobody really has anywhere to be. If i set up a time that does not work for you, you can either choose to drop out and pick your replacement, or I will wait for another contestant to apply, so EternityMidnight, that would put you at Choice 1 on the waiting list. Have a nice day!
  14. NO! XD
    I'm working on the skins so I can put them in all at once. They'll be done soon.
  15. Alright, all done. I've been quite busy that last few weeks IRL, so sorry if this took a little long. I did have quite a bit of fun with 3, just cause it needed to be unique.

District 1:

District 2:

District 3:

District 4:

District 5:

District 6:

District 7:

District 8:

District 9:

District 10:

District 11:

Champion:

Remember that you can edit the head and hands to your specifications, but nothing else.
    Have fun, and happy hunger games!

Attached Files:

16. Hi you know ur signiture. I made one of those but IDK how to put it on! Please Help!!
  17. From the MAG site, after you've generated the acheivement, copy the forum BB code and paste it into here.
  18. Username: Natfan
    Why we should accept you?: I have a Katniss skin! Lol joke. I also enjoy the Hunger Games.
    Interesting things about you?: I like Sci-Fi, and ich bin Englisch. See, I know some German.
    What is your best "career" in Minecraft?: Mainly mining, but I'm good with sword, bows and Redstone.
  19. I'm ready to take to the field!

Darkwellor and SecretAznEks like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.