The Grand Line Alliance

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Luckygreenbird, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Here is my warship: HMS Owl

This was made on creative as a design trial to then remake on EMC.

2. I will join in but I have no ship to build. Since I am not a good materials collector. Maybe I can build a base for you guys...maybe...
  3. Going to hold off on the list updates for a bit more...

But here is your otherwise important update!
    We have had a flag and banner long before the Alliance existed.
    Purely optional, but you can put this flag on your ship/outpost alone or with any other flag you desire.
    Reference flag:

And for the banner, if you want one you need to get me 6 black wool so I can base it off the master copy.
    You can mail it and I'll send a banner back or somehow tell me where I can go to convert your black wool into a banner.
    Reference Banner:
  4. I might join either side, and I am currently working on my nether rail.
  5. I am currently working on a railway to my outpost-in-progress. I am still waiting on someone to official establish it. :)
  6. The Nation of Netherdom lead by DeathLands (who was at one time listed as a member of the
    Lucky Pirates
    crew) and the counsel of three. hereby forms an alliance with the
    Lucky Pirates
    and swears to fight buy there side.
    "men it is time to raise a battle fleet"
  7. Just a question: Where do we get started on building our ships/other outpost buildings?
  8. Anywhere, any smp, frontier or res. Your personal outpost is preferred (or public one to which you belong), but any hodgepodge of a base will work.
  9. My ship, ready to be built on EMC:

It's an infiltrator, really small and able to travel at high speeds.
  10. The S.S. TriHarrd declares war on ye!
    Gawadrolt, PenguinDJ and FoxyRavenger like this.
  11. *glances at S.S. TriHarrd, stately yet dinky*
    *glances at Lucky's three massive warships*
    Erm, Sky, you might want to reconsider that declaration of war... :p
    deathconn and PenguinDJ like this.
  12. I am a forgetful birdy.
    Sorry if I have ignored any chatting about Lucky Pirate recruitment.
    I suppose I was not received with the "let's do outpost stuff" I had intended.
    However, that does not matter!
    I think it is better for a crew to show its GRANDEUR.
    Therefore I have added to the Original Post:

ACCEPTING INDIVIDUALS AND RESIDENCE BUILT SHIPS IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE.
  13. The People of Carthaga have received your message and are grateful for the generous presents, which are on display in our hall of fame now. We are grateful to receive your request of friendshipship. Before we can accept your benevolent offer we would like to send an official delegation to your premises and invite your most honourable representatives to an official visit to our humble home.

Our ships are small and even though we have several harbours our fleet is limited. But we are willing to develop and to expand our trading routes on the oceans, with which we are keen to support the Lucky Pirates. The PoC are not real ship architects and developmental help from the Lucky Pirates in that respect would be appreciated. This would also facilitate our friendship. For example, the Pirates could have an embassy of their own on a ship in the save Bay of Carthaga.

The People of Carthaga are looking forward to hear back from the leaders of The Lucky Pirates.

In the name of PoC,

Kaizimir
    ESSELEM likes this.
  14. I'll reveal the way out there to you in time. First, though, BrenJone and I want to build an embassy so you and/or your delegate have a place to stay.
  15. I might wanna join..
    Not sure what kind of ship to build tho
  16. Any kind: small, large, modern, old, fast, slow, you name it.
    Progress pics are welcome. No big deal if you change your mind in the middle of things :)