The Eyeball Thread.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Keliris, Oct 18, 2015.

?

What is the best eye color?

Blue 69 vote(s) 42.6%
Brown 32 vote(s) 19.8%
Hazel 19 vote(s) 11.7%
Green 29 vote(s) 17.9%
Other 13 vote(s) 8.0%

1. Beautiful aren't they? :)

But I got more! :eek:

How about those eye balls, err: blocks? :D

Sorry for the black bar but I had to make sure you guys wouldn't recognize the player who's screenshot I might have shared without asking for permission first ;)
    FadedMartian and BlinkyBinky like this.
  2. Pft 100r I only wasted my entire fortune on promos before I quit. Dufne, you get a grand total of 8,200 r from me logging in too often.
    607 and Dufne like this.
  3. You know, I wouldn't mind those promos either... ;)

I appreciate your rupees just the same. Thanks dude :p
    ShelLuser, Keliris, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Bump
    Sachrock likes this.
  5. Wait, Keliris, you're back?
    oh, and, I might post one... still have to find out how to make one though...
    607 likes this.
  6. Most people have posted already... wouldn't it be more appropriate to start a new thread?
  7. No thanks, I like this thread.
    607 and WardleDeBoss like this.
  8. If most people have posted why would a new thread help at all?
    Keliris likes this.
  9. Because in that case, people might post again. Now, as you can see, that's very unlikely.
  10. People post more than once in the show yourself thread. /discussion
    Keliris likes this.
  11. In response to this and another bump. I'm not really back at all I still log on and log off from time to time, just this thread is the reason to stay of course. And you flip a camera(phone) around and take using a mirror typically.
    607 likes this.
  12. Time to bring this thread back ;)
    I believe a friend took a good picture of my eye once, but I don't have it. This will do for now though! :)

I actually meant to post on here a while ago, but never got around to it...
  13. That's beautiful though. :o

And now I wonder how mine looked, I'll look for it. I remember it was very hard to take a picture, not owning a smartphone. :p
    Keliris and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Behold my tired slightly a bit red, eye
  15. I tried my best at making something... I'm not very good at this selfy thing... It didn't really work, but I do think the end result is somewhat interesting :p

Also, if I may be honest, I do think it looks a little scary too... (It actually is the only picture that contained my eye, out of the twenty I tried, all other missed it entirely.)
    RainbowPony, Keliris, 607 and 3 others like this.
  16. Doing this before I post on the official show yourself thread... I'm a little (ok maybe that's an understatement) shy but here goes!

17. Very interesting picture.
    For some reason it makes me think of an independent musician. :p Which I suppose you kind of are. ;)
  18. I'm colorblind myself but that looks like a brown eye to me. I love all irises because they are all so unique
    RainbowPony and 607 like this.
  19. Woah, that's a beautiful colour! And I thought I didn't particularly like brown eyes. :p
    RainbowPony likes this.