The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But mine doesn't have a like. And I think it is ok...
  2. Its custom drop is a like, which I'm pretty sure isn't in vanilla minecraft.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. Oh, so you don't want custom drops? Then... um... I'll drop a... um... I'll get back to you :p
  4. Would this have been good without the stuff in parenthathes (which I now made green)? The part thats red you said was a possibility, but if you cant do it, I dont mind XD

Ill try to get the info on the Chien lurker as soon as I can.
  5. Yeah, it'd be good without the green.
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  6. Ok, thanks XD

But, when IF you ever get a chance, you could always go back to the green part XD
    607 likes this.
  7. When do you expect to release all of the special mobs? Like mine, which throws TNT?
  8. Well in the 1.5 update of my mod, your mob won't be attacking with primed TNT. If you want to know when your mob will be given that ability, I'd say maybe in 1-3 weeks.
  9. Thanks! So, in the 1.5 update, I'll just be dealing 5 hearts through punching, like a zombie?
  10. Sure, unless you want to deal more / less damage.
  11. I made my own texture pack for it.
    BanHammer.png Ban hammer
    Bmgem.png Max's Gem ore
    IC.png Ice cream
    MaxGem.png Max's Gem
    And...
    MaxSword.png Max's staff
    Sorry they're a little small.
  12. Nope, keep my damage the same :D
    Oh, and, when you get to it, when I throw TNT, it will be additional explosion damage, right?
  13. Lol, I like how the text saying where the images were was actually bigger than the original images.
  14. Dear owner and creator of this mod.
    *shows ring*
    Will you marry me?!
  15. 607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. Ok, so we gunna invite all of EMC to our wedding? Consider it done, we can have some aikars there and dont forget Maxarias, she can give us some max gems for our wedding, ok thanks cya them xD
  17. This is... awkward...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. Epic! Can you make more mobs like Well known members please? :ยท3
  19. and justinguy and d1223m?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.