The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The first two have already been made.
    As for marg, not yet.

2. LOL
  3. No circles in Minecraft! Only squares that look like circles!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. Are there going to be spawn eggs for all the new mobs?
  5. Yes
    607, jkjkjk182, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Username: MineMeetsRoblox
    How long have you been playing on EMC? 78 Days
    What are you well-known for? TYPING IN CAPS
    Aggressive or Passive? Aggressive
    Selectively aggressive towards certain mobs? Steve
    Model of Mob (Biped, Cow, etc.) Angry Wolf
    Texture of mob (Your skin, pig with green eyes, [link]) Here is my Skin http://d2ws4sdhum0o3g.cloudfront.net/skins/skinDBL_minerDude.png
    Attack Strength (If Aggressive) 2 hearts
    Breeding Item (If Passive)
    Drop Item? Coal ore 2.1% chance Half used Wood hoe 90% chance
    Health Count? 10
    Sound of Living? Blaze breathing
    Sound of Hurt? Ghast Cry
    Sound of Death? Flint and steel clicking
    Also i would like to only be able to spawn in the nether in spawners that explode when you break them
  7. are there gonna be spawn eggs for all seperate empire minecrafters, or just one that randomly spawns one?
  8. How long have you been playing on EMC : 328 days
    What are you well-known for : Addiction to diamonds :cool:
    Aggressive or Passive : Like a spider - nice in day , HORRID at night.
    Selectively aggressive towards certain mobs : Anything other than pigs. (excluding enderdragon)
    Model of Mob : Pig in day , Human shape at night
    Attack Strength : 3
    Breeding Item : Plastic diamond (can be mined as ore on levels 20-35 and smelted into a plastic diamond)
    Drop Item : A diamond porkchop OR 1/1000 chance , a Diamond chestplate.
    Health Count : 30
    Sound of Living : A metal sort of 'oink' sound.
    Sound of Hurt : Sound of iron breaking.
    Sound of Death : 'oink' then breaking tool sound

EXTRA INFO : It would be a diamond pig texture for the normal pig looking me but at night , player model with A diamond pig skin

I will go for the wither.

I will pick up diamond armor and tools and stuff off ground. (ONLY DIAMOND) (Is this possible?)

Feed me carrots and I have increased health (Every carrot = 1 heart) (possible? :D )

I can be tamed with real diamonds and will protect you from anything (excluding enderdragon) but I will NOT kill pigs for you.

EDIT : I am downloading the mod :)
    nick5013 likes this.
  9. I do not currently support multi-model entities.
    If I implement the ore, it can generate at a custom level and everything below it, it's how MC code works.
    I can't make items drop at custom rates.
    As seen in the example, I can't put in custom sounds, or combinations of sounds.
    Picking up items as model pig would not be simple.
    As seen in the bad example, NO TAMABLE MOBS.
  10. Each has one separately.
  11. Okay .... take out the stuff that you cannot or will not do and Can you make me? I will just be a special pig then

live sound : oink
    hurt sound: enderman hurt sound
    death sound : anvil sound (If not , ghast firing sound)
  12. Username: AlexHallon
    How long have you been playing on EMC? 428 days
    What are you well-known for? Loving PvP and Berries :I
    Aggressive or Passive? Agressive, but only if the player gets in a range of 8 blocks
    Selectively aggressive towards certain mobs? Pigs
    Model of Mob (Biped, Cow, etc.) Biped (Human)
    Texture of mob (Your skin, pig with green eyes, [link]) My skin http://www.minershoes.com/editor
    Attack Strength (If Aggressive) Wields and does the same damage etc as Hallon's Sword, look below
    Breeding Item? N/A
    Drop Item? 0-1 Hallon's Sword (Sharpness I Knockback I Berry Sword, about 200 more uses then Diamond)(Can not be enchanted further)
    Health Count? 40 hearts
    Sound of Living? Fire
    Sound of Hurt? Ghast Scream
    Sound of Death? Same as you get every 5 level ups

Other Ideas

Either the Hallon's Sword is a special Diamond Sword or a special Berry Sword, in wich case it adds Berry Tools, Berry Gems, Berry Ingots and Berry Ores.
    Berry Ores spawn slightly rarer than Diamonds and drop 1-2 gems each, they also spawn in veins of up to 4.
    Berry Ingots can be crafted like this
    X G X
    X G X = 1 Berry Ingot
    X G X
    X = Empty
    G = Gem

Berry Tools can be crafted the same way normal tools are made, with BIs as material, they are as strong as Gold with the same amount of uses as Iron.
    Berry Bows are crafted with Berry Gems instead of Sticks.
    G S X
    G X S
    G S X
    G = Berry Gem
    S = String
    X = Empty
    Arrows shot from them explode on impact, but make no damage to blocks.

Berry Armor would be an idea too, crafted the normal way (Berry Ingots) with the same strength as Diamond but sligthly more uses.

If possible, Berry Gems can also rarely be bought expensively from Villagers.

That was long, and I doubt that much of this will be implemented, but thanks for reading anyway! :p
  13. No offense, the sword seems a bit OP.
    607 likes this.
  14. NO BREEDING ITEMSIDNSIDFNDSDFINSDJIFNSIJDNFJISNDJOGNJODSNGIJONDSKJNGDIJOFNIJ
    sword is OP, agreed with jacob.
  15. Never breaking... You could just load that thing up with enchantments and have it forever.
  16. I agree, the Hallon's Sword was OP...
    Changed it a bit and added other items.

The taming item is to make it possible to breed this thing, as it would be a good companion to have with you. Can be fed/healed by Berry Gems.
  17. What is a berry gem...
  18. Okay, well I'm not going to respond to people who do things wrong anymore...
  19. Read my first post again, changed and added quite a bit.
  20. I don't see why taming an agressive mob would be bad, but ok, just ignore a guy who put time into his entry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.