The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Here is my car! 2006 Nissan Xterra Off-Road Edition. Its a 6-speed standard with Off-Road racing suspension, and it is a beast on the drag strip. This car and I have been through a lot but she still goes without a hitch!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. We haven't really seen many off-road cars on this thread, it's nice to see one! Looking good Hx, thanks for sharing! What does it run on the drag strips?
  3. Well, for being a 4.0 L V6 weighing 4460 lbs the best time I pulled from it on a 1/4 mile drag was a 15 second time, with a top speed of 98mph. The thing I have put on it is a AMS Cold Air Intake.
  4. Well I wasn't expecting it to be sub 10 or anything ;) That's pretty decent for a big heavy off-roader, nice!
  5. As soon as I am finished paying this off my next investment is going to be a Subi WRX STi. Then I will melt kids at the drags. Unless that GT-r shows up again...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I love the Subaru, which year version do you think you'll go for? :)
  7. I really like the 2013 one. I like when they are the Impreza WRX, and not just the WRX
  8. The 2013 one is a nice one :) I prefer the older styles more, and to be honest, most of the depreciation is already done on the old ones so as long as you keep it in a similar state, it'll go for a similar price or maybe even more in the future :D
  9. Now that's how you overtake someone ;)
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  10. Precisely ;) Though I don't recommend trying to do it really! :p
    607 likes this.
  11. Mazda RX7 gif
  12. Difference?
  13. One is Mini and one is large?
    luckycordel likes this.
  14. I don't see it
    luckycordel likes this.