The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. This makes me very happy indeed :eek: Nice camera skills along with some amazing cars. I'll be looking forward to your next video! :)
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  2. I was wondering if it was too shaky or not :p I think it's alright, it's all about improving though! My camera skills have hopefully come a long way... thanks! :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. A great video from the Nurburgring with a great looking Porsche!
    luckycordel and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  4. luckycordel and 607 like this.
  5. FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I thought it would be worth practicing some writing, thanks Lucky! :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Thank you 607! It's always nice to get some feedback! :D
  9. It wasn't really feedback, though, as it didn't give any specific points that were good or improvable :p
  10. LOL, Yeah... not good:eek:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Hehe yeah :p
    It said it was good, and that's good enough for me :p
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  12. The DeLorean Motor Company is coming back! New laws mean that the new DeLorean Company that bought their parts from the old one when they went bust can start building new cars from their old bits as of 2017. Seeing as how they have lots of the original stainless steel body parts and lots of other parts, it looks like they're going to be built again. Some changes for safety will be put in, probably better wheels, better tyres, bigger brakes and some updated components, but other than that, the shape should be staying the same and it's still going to be stainless steel.

It probably won't be cheap, and I bet they're all going to be LHD because the company that owns the parts is now American which is a shame for those of us in the UK, but it's nice to see that the legend will live on. Here's their latest video (from DMC), enjoy!
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  13. Wow! Thanks for sharing!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. No worries, I think it's pretty big news in the car community! :)
  15. I'm not really a part of "the car community", though, besides this thread :p
    Still, this is interesting to me!
    (Oh, also, I should really get some photos of the Volvo up here, I still haven't really gotten used to the Citroën we have now :c)
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  16. That's alright, there are no requirements to be a car guy other than liking cars! :) I'd be happy to see those pictures, this thread is always here for your Volvo, even your Citroën! ;)
  17. Yep it is! Although not a fan of them, glad to see them coming back.:D
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  18. Probably not the most reliable or powerful of cars, but the stainless steel is a good idea and the shape is great so I'm glad too! :)
    607 and luckycordel like this.