The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Hey, would you know what car this is?
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  2. To me it looks like a Volkswagen Golf coop version. I could be wrong.
    607 likes this.
  3. Pretty close Foxy...

Volkswagen Golf Mk1 Cabrio :)

What do you think of it 607? :D
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  4. I really like it! I saw it during Wie is de mol?, de best Dutch television series (in my opinion, of course, but many people agree with me ;)), and immediately loved it ^.^
    This huge classic was in it, too: It made that part of the episode much better for me :p
    At the end, the Golf started smoking though, and they almost couldn't get uphill, it had that much trouble... oh well, it was fun!
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  5. A VW Bettle Cabrio, nice! Much prefer the Golf Cabrio myself though :D

My cousin has a standard Mk1, they are very lovely cars, but his has no rear seat belts and it needs a lot of money to go into it for repairs! They're getting fairly old now, the Beetle being even older...
  6. Here in the U.S. we call em, VW Rabbets:D
    I only recall them having 2 head lights not 4. hmm... :confused:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Yeah, I think some Mk1s only have 2, and some have 4 - same with the Mk2s I think... Mk3 is when they went with the more modern bulbs :) Not sure why they called them VW Rabbits there! :p
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  8. My new Albany Roosevelt Valor on GTA (V) Online :)

9. Gangster Style:D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Exactly that! I was riding around with my black suit with hat and had my Gusenburg Sweeper (tommy gun) and everything! Proper gangster style :D
  11. Adnan on Car Throttle is selling his BMW M3, but look at the new Nissan GTR he's just gone and bought! :eek:
    luckycordel likes this.
  12. ^^^Not Even Jealous!... ^^^ Nope not me...:rolleyes:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. Upgrading from an M3 to a GTR is quite a step eh :p Apparently it's a slightly older R35 GTR, but still, I bet that thing is insane!
    luckycordel likes this.
  14. It has been a while since we've talked here! Just so you know, there will be more content coming this weekend - Race Retro rally event is happening on Saturday so I'll try to get a video up for you on Sunday! :)
  15. Quite proud of this one. Race Retro 2016 video is now up, it was a great event. I recommend checking out the link here (so that you can watch in better quality with more frames): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCxZr91t3mY

If you'd rather watch in browser/on-site, here's an embedding for you:
  16. ^^^ Love the sound of the last car on your video. Not sure what it is though:confused:
    FDNY21 likes this.