The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. YOUTUBE CHANNEL OVERHAULED!

New name, new intro, new outro, new music, video updates and a new video!

If you'd like to see me tear up the Flugzeugring in the Audi quattro on DiRT Rally, watch here! Make sure you watch in HD! :D

EDIT: Try and watch it on YouTube if you can - embeds don't seem to allow for my 60FPS video :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  2. Any thoughts on the previous video? Bump :)
  3. "It was fun", according to my 10-year old brother ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. You shared it with your brother too? That's awesome, big thanks for the feedback! :D
    607 likes this.
  5. He also happened to like this one :p
  6. It was a shame to see that car hit the wall like that, hopefully it is fixed! :)
    607 likes this.
  7. Don't worry, I agree ;) I'm always a bit worried when his favourite part of every movie is the part where people get shot at or things crash :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Every movie seems to have those things nowadays... But a good car chase never goes amiss! :D It's a shame when people damage their pride and joy on the track though :eek:
    607 likes this.
  9. The new Ford Focus RS coming out very soon! I'm a fan of it, but what do you think?
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  10. A nice hairpin slide gif of the VW Polo R WRC!
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  11. New air filter! :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  12. Maybe on your side of the pond. They been around for years in the U.S.:D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. They might have been here for a while too, only just deciding to get one now though... Thought we may as well try one on the ST :)
  14. The biggest thing is making sure its oiled. Otherwise they won't filter air well:D
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  15. I'll let my dad know and we'll look into it when installing later on/next year :p Cheers Lucky!
  16. It comes pre-oiled from factory :)
    luckycordel likes this.

17. Your still going to need this:D^^^ Happen to be in the shop so I snapped a shot of what I use.
    I also do it every 10,000 miles. Little more than necessary, better safe than sorry!
    FDNY21 likes this.