The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. I think you were faster in the Peugeot 205. Looks Great though
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. I think so too - but could possible be that I was on gravel rather than tarmac? Did love that Peugeot a lot though! :D
    607 likes this.
  3. Anything that you guys would like to see next on DiRT Rally? Thought I'd do more gaming as it's downtime for the race cars over the winter now!

4. Well, I like it, I think it looks good!
    The shape is nice, it's fairly large, the headlights are nice (seriously, some cars have headlights that ruin the look entirely to me, they're often so ugly :p)...
    Seems like a nice, reliable and affordable car!
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  5. Of course, I'm not saying it's bad - there's hundreds of thousands of these cars in the world so I'm sure that at least a few owners enjoy the cars ;)

Just thought I'd ask as this is The Car Love Thread and I want to know why people like what they do as well! We all have different tastes...

My lecturer (Motosport Engineering) has a Passat, he says it's his dream car because it does everything he wants it to. It's about 9 years old, it cost him £600, so while it's not a sports car, it is better for other things!

My other lecturer (and also my tutor) had one too but he crashed it a few weeks ago so he drives a Seat now :p
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  6. Another look at another car for this post!

The BMW E30 M3, the first of the M3s... Even though there have been more M3s since around five now, and as much as I respect the E36 M3, we still have to respect the original E30 M3. RWD, limited run monster that took part in rallying... Found this awesome picture of one too!
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  7. Go on then - we had the E30 M3, why not the second generation of the BMW M3, the E36 M3? Another great RWD BMW. E30 being my favourite M3, this takes a close second. What's not to like? You can drift it, you can rally it, you can race it, you can use it as a race car. So versatile, lovely little cars that are going to rise in price no doubt! :D
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  8. The quattro parts collection begins... Just won an eBay auction for a couple of Ur quattro c pillar vents!

These vents aren't the easiest to find, and I didn't get them for too bad a price. Here's a couple of pictures of where the vents go... I haven't got pictures of my ones yet as I haven't had them delivered but when they're here, I may show y'all ;)

9. That moment when... :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  10. Lol, Your worrying me...:confused::rolleyes:;)
    Did I miss something... You get yourself a quattro!:D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Unfortunately no, I haven't got myself a quattro and won't be able to afford one for a years I'm afraid x3

I've only bought the vents that come out of that part, those pictures aren't mine, they're somebody else's. I won an auction for some of the vents, I decided that the parts are going to get rarer and rarer so... Why not start investing now? :D
  12. There's nothing wrong with hoarding parts! Specially if there rare! I do it myself. (don't let it get out control) lol:oops:
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  13. I feel like quattro parts can be good because one, I plan to have one in the future, and two, being rare, they're a good investment too! I think it's a good idea! :D
  14. That's what I always think with promos too, and in the end, I have little money and tons of promos I'm never using but also don't want to sell :p
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  15. I do the same with promos as well, I guess it's transferring to my real life too! :rolleyes: I won't go overboard and spend everything though! :p
  16. Here is a lovely picture of my car.

Here, we have a Volkswagen Passat 4Motion. 1.8liter V4 Engine!
    This car is a pain the butt but I love this car! But hey, what do you expect for a first time car! hehe :p

This was pulled from online, but is exactly like my car. The paint colour, rims, and trim are all the same.
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.