The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Anyone want some more DiRT Rally? If so, is there anything in particular that you'd all like? :)
  2. So far, you've seen me blitz the Verbundsring twice, in both the Audi Sport quattro and the Subaru Impreza. But, races don't always end so well... Here's a clip from a desert rally in Greece, crashing and rolling over in a Seat Ibiza Kit Car!
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  3. Ouch, lol it was cool that you landed on all fours! Even made the check point.;)
    IRL its all over :eek:
    I'll be looking into that game for pc:D
    Thanks FDNY21
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. I believe it's only on Steam at the minute, it's an early release game so not yet finished but definitely a playable game for me! :D
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  5. 2011 Audi RS5 vs. 1981 Audi Coupe quattro, I think it's clear who the winner is...
    KJHaddrell01 and luckycordel like this.
  6. FDNY21 I do believe your DNA Helix, is a Audi emblem. :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. I managed to get some images of my DNA helix for you :rolleyes:

luckycordel likes this.
  8. Audi Quattro :)
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  9. Looks good :D Definitely the best car :rolleyes:
  10. Any DiRT Rally video requests? :)
  11. luckycordel likes this.
  12. luckycordel likes this.
  13. FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Even for a replica, this hatch certainly does please the eye! These things are really rare now, I can't even find a standard Corolla from the 1980's... There's a couple AE86 Levins, I absolutely love those cars but they cost a fair coin for what they are now! And as we all know, pop up light AE86 Truenos are the way to go... Good luck finding one though ;)
    luckycordel and Kyzoy like this.