The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. luckycordel likes this.
  2. I had an RC car... my dad and I were driving it in the parking lot at my school. I'm not sure how fast the car was going, but it hit a curb and went at least 15 feet into the air... I didn't have an RC car for a while after that.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  3. I managed to crash my one a fair amount, I still have it, it has a bit of tape on it and all from being battled with when I was a young 'un but it's still there in its box ready to be used... Assuming it still works after almost a decade of no usage :p
    607 likes this.
  4. I just can't stop looking...
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  5. New avatar potential? :D
    607 likes this.
  6. Maybe with some editing.
  7. What editing would you suggest for it? :)
  8. Change to black and white, and add FDNY21 with a glossy effect, bevel, and some other small fx.
  9. I'd be able to change it to black and white and add my name onto it in a variety of texts/colours, not sure about glossy though :p
  10. Ethan can do it for free :p
  11. It's just such a majestic being. When we had one for a day, we would drive it out and everyone would just look at it. Many of them wouldn't have ever seen such a rare beast before, but just by looking at it, they knew it was good. The Audi UR quattro.
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  12. So, you've all seen a lot of the quattro recently. Another one of the cars that is high on my favourites is the Toyota Corolla AE86, particularly the Trueno. I'll share a photo of one below, but it'd be great if all of you join in to show me your favourite cars too!
    607 likes this.
  13. So I meant to post my car a while ago but never remembered to actually take a picture of it. I walked out 30 minutes ago to take a picture just to be greeted by a parking ticket on my windshield. I hate street sweepers. You better like it this picture :p

Edit: Oh! It also rained today, a day after I got her washed :mad:

She's a 2001 Volvo S80 2.0 turbo :)

Only 86,000 miles on her too :)
    607, luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.