The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. This car has to be my favourite ;)
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  2. Just watched the video and this car is awesome! I really like the Imprezas, the P1s (one in the video) are starting to cost a fair penny now! I may have to own an Impreza one day... Hmm :p
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  3. Um Audi Quattro :p this video was by the same channel that did the one above ;)
    luckycordel, FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  4. Of course, as with most quattro videos, I've seen it before ;) Definitely got to own one of these though...
    607, luckycordel and KJHaddrell01 like this.
  5. Anyone into R/C cars? I was thinking about it but they can cost quite a bit so I'm sticking to gaming, but something like this R/C quattro would be awesome...
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  6. I've had one, but the battery life was so terrible (less than half an hour with four batteries), that I just gave up on it. They really are expensive, as if you go for a cheaper one, you'll most likely end up with something meant as a kids toy, or just junk in general.
    FDNY21 and KJHaddrell01 like this.
  7. ah! That's something I can quite relate with, my most favourite being my Lego Dirt Crusher Car that I got almost 7/8 years ago I think. Goes like stink and given that's it's Lego it can transform into whatever shape you can think up.

And as a little bonus, my pair of twin rotor Gyro Helicopters, seen below.

FDNY21, 607 and KJHaddrell01 like this.
  8. Oooh, that lego car looks amazing!
  9. If you go for expensive then you don't want to break it, and if you go for cheap then you spend an arm and a leg on batteries :p There's no winning it... I have one that is rechargeable from when I was a kid, haven't used it in years :eek:
    That Lego racer looks pretty cool, and good thing for you is that if you crash it, you don't get snapped plastic, you just get a few bricks fall off! ;) As for the helicopter, I have a R/C helicopter or two... Lets just say that you don't want me to use yours anytime soon :p
    607 likes this.
  10. Here is the model of car I own. A 1964 Triumph Herald 12/50 (I don't own the one in the picture!). Takes me to work and beck flawlessly everyday and there is nothing better than talking it around the countryside! <3
    luckycordel, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. Lovely classic car! I see from your profile that you live in Yorkshire, so you must be using the country roads there? Lovely roads to drive so long as there's nothing coming the other way... A truly beautiful place to drive, no doubt! :D
    607 likes this.
  12. Here's a couple more classics I love.
  13. A couple? Well, there's certainly a lot of them that you love! :p I see quite a lot of MG, they were a great car brand. The MG Midget and MGB GT especially were really nice cars I think, well, with the reliability of any British car that is :p
  14. E-Type Jag :)
  15. Even Enzo Ferrari said it was the most beautiful car... He said that the only thing wrong with it was that it wasn't a Ferrari :p I took a photo of an E-Type's wheel, I put it on Fendy Photography but I'll stick it here too:

In case you wanted to see that :p
    KJHaddrell01 and luckycordel like this.
  16. Bump
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.