The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. luckycordel, FDNY21 and f_Builder_s like this.
  2. wolffpack58 likes this.
  3. I love the Ford Mustang Cobra my dad owns a 2001 Mustang Cobra with tons of aftermarket stuff done to it, My dad's car is awesome it can keep up with a new Mustang 5.0 so cool.
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.

4. Got to love the W Motors Lykan Hypersport, they are so awesome can't resist them and they look very sexy.
    luckycordel and wolffpack58 like this.
  5. The Mustang Cobra is a great car! Love it :D
    Abu Dhabi Police Force just bought one of these for their supercar fleet division of their Police Department, $3.4 million it cost them... Here's a couple pictures of it:
    luckycordel and mustanglover25 like this.
  6. Audi 200 quattro - racing spec. Phwoar. This thing must had been insane on the track.
    mustanglover25, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  7. Audi 200 quattro Avant! Not quite the quattro shown above, but I still think it's pretty cool! What do you guys think? :D
    607 likes this.
  8. After talking to 607, we have now gathered that Audi means listen... Listen to that 5 cylinder roaring engine, phwoar ;) (5 cylinder Audi engine is my favourite!)
    607 likes this.
  9. Original Audi Ur quattro... Oh my. The original lamps do look the part.
    mustanglover25 and 607 like this.
  10. Dude, you must love that car because it is also in your signature!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. It's been my favourite car for about a year. Alright, favourite is an understatement, I'm probably quite obsessed, it's the only car that has a photo file for itself only and has sub-files inside it too because there are so many images, and it's the only car that influences my decisions on what car shows to go to because if it's there and it's close - then I'm going :p
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  12. ^^^What's not to love, one well made car!:D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. Well, it is German! ;)
    luckycordel likes this.