The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. I'd like to take a moment to say a big thanks to many of you for making this thread so successful. We're now on the 22nd page and that's great! I've seen lots of stories, pictures and chat here which I've really liked, and I hope that it continues this way because I thoroughly enjoy it! When I started the thread, I expected maybe a couple of pages then it would die out... But here we are, 22 pages in! I've tried my best to get new content to keep it alive and I'm glad all of you have done so too and shared great content with me, it's great to look at. Thanks again, car nuts!
    sambish20 and luckycordel like this.
  2. Fiat 131 Abarth! I've seen a rally version of one of them at Race Retro and at Donington Historic (same one at both) and it is quite a nice car. It isn't the fastest car of all time nor the most famous but it truly is a beautiful rally car. Here's a picture from the 'net:
  3. Made a mistake in the post above, I put 121 instead of 131 for Fiat 131 Abarth. Corrected, apologies! :)
  4. On the topic of Fiat, why not a Fiat that everyone will recognise? A true classic and still built today, the Fiat 500. Here's the classic one (the best one ;)):
  5. Perfect Amount of Love
  6. I love the Prius ~Nobody Ever
    sambish20 and AmusedStew like this.
  7. ^^^ Wait, What They Say^^^ Not even going there! lol
  8. Not even going for the Prius? ;)
  9. Get me one of these babies and you won't see me for days.
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  10. Nissan GTR R35 :) Nice, but I'd rather have the older GTRs :D (I'd still take this one though!)

11. Things that a Lance works on.
    First one is gone though. Totaled out.

FDNY21, sambish20 and Just_So_Pro like this.
  12. When you say first one is gone, is that in reference to the image or what is meant to be in it? I can't see the image, may be a broken link?

As for the rest of these images, are these yours? Lance the true mechanic eh! :D (Coincidentally, just thought of it because of your name, are you a fan of the Mitsubishi Lancer too?)
    607 likes this.