The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Oh Yeah, I'm sorry to say, but FDNY21 is right on the money. here's one!:D

Mercer.jpg 1946-1948 Triumph Roadster
    Olaf_C, FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  2. Looks like someone forgot to add that one to the list >.<
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. While on the subject of Triumph, here's a Triumph Dolomite! Okay, it isn't the most beautiful, but it certainly is a classic :D
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  4. We could do this forever... lol
    Here's another:D The - Seat Leon
    It won the 2013 Auto Express Car of The Year award. The vehicle is Spanish-made, and is seen here at a Paris auto show.

SEAT Leon.png
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. I'm not the biggest fan of Seat, but they did make the Seat Marbella (basically just a Seat version of the Fiat Panda :p)
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  6. I never seen one in person.
    Don't beleave they we're imported to the U.S.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Seat Marbella (originally the Seat Panda until Fiat and Seat broke off deals together in the mid 80's) was produced from the 80's till late 90's I think, it was built only in Spain, a few of them got imported to the UK between 1988 and 1995 but they were not as powerful or as well-known as the Fiat Panda so the Fiat Panda was more successful and more common, so the Seat Marbella is in pretty small numbers, especially in the US as someone would have to import it from somewhere else... Not that there are many elsewhere either :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. Still don't even.JPG This has to be one of my favorite cars... for a three wheeler <3 I remember driving one of these bad boys around, it's not illegal to drive when you are 16... it's just frowned upon :> Also... my aunt just got herself a classic mini! just sent it off a few days ago to get a turbo ;-; crud. Hope you like it Fedny! Haha
    607 likes this.
  9. Reliant Robin! Used to be fairly common in the UK because the miners up north could use them at the age of 16 instead of 17, because they were classed as scooters/bikes rather than a car! (carrying on from what you said :p) I saw one yesterday actually, hadn't seen one in a long time. They aren't as common anymore, they keep... Falling over? xD Also classic Mini is the best choice :cool: Well, one of :rolleyes:
    607 and the_creeper_lord like this.
  10. ^^^ Lol, He said Falling Over ^^^
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Literally falling over :p

battmeghs and luckycordel like this.
  12. Superu save ;) (Yes that's a pun mix of super and Subaru)
    battmeghs, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  13. ^^^ That's Awesome ^^^
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Probably quite lucky :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  15. More like Changing their Drawers:oops:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. Agreed, that could had gone very badly :rolleyes:
    luckycordel likes this.