The Biggest Redstone Creation on EMC!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by BobTheTomato9798, Apr 20, 2013.

1. :) Cool. Maybe we can have it dug out in a few days
  2. That would be great! Donations are still needed guys! This won't get done without them!
  3. UPDATE #4 - The digging has started! Big thanks to Golfer and Pro!
    2013-04-24_14.42.32.png
  4. I donated a stack of repeaters, a heap of iron, and some diamonds for shovels. Glad to see things moving along, but i don't really wish to do a lot of digging. I'll keep collecting materials though.

I hope the end result is worth all the effort. Is complete randomness really as great as it sounds? Only one way to find out I guess.
  5. Added donors list to OP, if you have donated something and are not on the list please let me know!
  6. Dude ill help if you need it but WOW! what a project, guys i think this desrves more than the final outcome dont you?
  7. Thank you! I might deserve more but people will come from miles to see anything that's free. Now I'm rhyming... This is new.
  8. UPDATE #5 - 6 more layers dug out and some redstone has gone in! Quartz is fully funded but glowstone and redstone is still needed!
    2013-04-25_11.38.43.png
    2013-04-25_11.01.51.png
    2013-04-25_11.01.56.png
    mba2012 and 607 like this.

9. Jk but I hope your work goes great!
  10. Big thanks to bob23646 for his generous donation of hoppers!
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  11. UPDATE #6 - 3 more layers of dirt gone!
  12. UPDATE #7 - Big thanks to rubenhaz who dug 3 more layers!
  13. UPDATE #8 - Put in a crap ton of redstone today (and still going) thanks to the redstone donations I have gotten lately!
    jrm531 likes this.
  14. I have something that can help...if I were to get 3 villagers, one with a glowstone treade, one with a redstone trade, and one who buys paper, would that help?
  15. Im back in town, Bobthetomato, Ill get on and dig some more :)
  16. Works with me :) thanks so much!
  17. needing some eff. and unbreaking shovels - you got any?
    EDIT: You should buy some turfinators from the special shop on SMP1
  18. dang, i keep forgetting to dig :(

if u get a shovel for me to borrow, just remind me if i get on (i got liek no shovels XD)
  19. UPDATE #9 - More dirt dug out and all the redstone for one side almost done! Running out of redstone though!
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. yeah wat u said!!!