The Biggest Redstone Creation on EMC!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by BobTheTomato9798, Apr 20, 2013.

1. There are 2 different settings, there is one that the doors change before you go into the maze and there is another where the doors change every 1 minute. I am going to install both but I am only going to make the first one available to the public.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  2. OK, now I am confused....... I keep thinking you're AmusedStew
    TomCasalino likes this.
  3. Cause he cannot come up with an original avatar! :mad:
    TomCasalino likes this.
  4. He needs to just look through Minecraft Skins.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  5. I sold you a bunch of redstone stuff and made some donation. Hope it helps, do you have funds to purchase more, or is it fully donation dependant?
    TomCasalino likes this.
  6. I designed my own skin, thank you very much. Three of them actually.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  7. One concern for me is lag o_o
    TomCasalino likes this.
  8. I am really relying on donations, I am really low on rupees due to the making of my Mega Mall :p
    Truthfully I don't think lag will be that big of an issue, it is just a bunch of doors moving one time.
  9. UPDATE #2: Quartz blocks, glowstone, and glass are the much need items at the moment!
    2013-04-21_12.58.38.png
    TomCasalino likes this.
  10. ._.

Now your using plasma's skin?!? :eek:

Cmon man, dont impersonate my banana buddy (._. banana voucher buddy)

and just use the avatars that u make, bro!

and if u wanna no something that causes legit lag, check out my alternating-light dance floor at 6167, smp3; just contact me and ill turn it on when i can (its even laggier if i use my auto-sugarcane farm, which drops 64 stacks and 24 sugarcane, if my calculations are correct :3)
    TomCasalino likes this.

11. Well, the lag will not only come from the doors, but from the many quartz blocks and redstone too.
    When I'm in a mega mall, I have half of the fps I have just on my own res.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  12. I couldn't find a generic donations drop at your res. I couldn't give you glass glowstone or sand without selling it to you, so you might want to put up a donations hopper.

I'm sure i sucked up a bunch of your rupees. I can buy some stuff back if you need me to.

Otherwise Ill be dropping some donations in over the next couple of days to keep you rolling.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  13. Thank you very much! There is a donation room on my res, I can show you the next time your on :)
    TomCasalino likes this.
  14. Look's great.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  15. Thank you :)
    TomCasalino likes this.
  16. Like's All around!
    WolfThunderblade and Jake_bagby like this.
  17. BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  18. Dude!

your previous screenshot looks AWESOME, is that for the maze area where the doors are?

oh, and, i think it wud look rly cool if you put like quartz pillars around the door for a fancy frame or something XD

and then you could hook a daylight sensor up to... :( i forget what its called, but u cud use an r s nor latch that switches at dusk, and then back at dawn, where both outputs, or just 1 output triggers the thing to reset the maze, or it triggers a counter, so after x amount of days, the maze would change XD
  19. UPDATE #3 - Glass, glowstone, and nether quartz blocks are still needed!
    2013-04-21_17.54.43.png