The Biggest Redstone Creation on EMC!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by BobTheTomato9798, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Doubt it would crash, especially with the new hardware. However it may cause some major residence lag.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  2. It would only be for a minute though and it isn't needed to use the maze :)
    TomCasalino likes this.
  3. At the moment I need some glass, so who sells glass?
    TomCasalino likes this.
  4. TomCasalino likes this.
  5. Why can't it be made out of dirt, and not nether quartz? :p
    TomCasalino likes this.
  6. Thank you kind sir ;)
    Because nether quartz is very sexy and I already had all the needed nether quartz :p
  7. Why do you out three spoilers
    TomCasalino likes this.
  8. Spoiler curse man, gets ya when you least expect it
    jkjkjk182, TomCasalino and Jake_bagby like this.
  9. That, that looks awesome! Can't wait! :D
    TomCasalino likes this.
  10. Thanks, though this won't get done without donations :D
    TomCasalino and mba2012 like this.
  11. I'll see what I can do. But I need tens of thousands of rupees for my own project :p I might donate some stone for repeaters.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  12. Thanks :)
    TomCasalino likes this.
  13. You need a spoiler for that spoiler
    TomCasalino likes this.
  14. Looks sweet! Just donate 2k, I'll give you more as you progress :D Just curious is it possible that because there are so many combinations, that some are unsolvable?
    TomCasalino likes this.
  15. I would assume it is but I can't say it is :)
  16. Still need redstone guys :)
    TomCasalino likes this.
  17. I'll help dig.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  18. what I meant was the singly player would almost certainly crash and with the ping some people get would make the redstone game un-usable even i they didn't crash. but no matter how good the server hardware is I'm sure it will effect other users on the server I mean even sheep and animals had to be limited because of server lagg.
    TomCasalino likes this.
  19. I meant SP crash :p (if you have a high ping to the server the game will be unusable) wait hang on; does it just change before you go in maze (so it's random)? or does it change while your in the maze? because if it just changes every time you press a button then there will be no problem. (I though it was some giant door noise thing where you just had to get through all the doors . agggh I'm confused (and Tired)>.<
    TomCasalino and 607 like this.