The Biggest Redstone Creation on EMC!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by BobTheTomato9798, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I will bring villagers who trade for redstone/glowstone. Is that ok?
  2. Sure! That would be great!
  3. Done.
  4. *bumps and runs away*
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. UPDAT #10 - We are almost all dug out!
    2013-05-03_15.57.13.png
  6. Good luck! :3
  7. Thanks! :)
  8. Donations keep this project going! Right now I don't have enough materials so I can't really build... :(
  9. :(.
  10. UPDATE #11 - Donations, donations, donations!
  11. Hi bob :). Sorry I havent been on to dig in a day or so. I'll be on later :).
  12. Sry i havent been on at like all to dig :(

ive been so busy, i mean, last week i had the NJAsk (New Jersey Assessment of Skills and Knowledge), and next week I have my Bar Mitzvah, and in the meantime, I had/have to study, play soccer, baseball, and track, I have trumpet lessons and a concert, Kaddimah (probably misspelled), and I have to set up for the Bar Mitzvah party, build benches for it, and usher a party, I have to prepare for the concert, the Bar Mitzvah, and I had to prepare for the NJAsk, and I also had school, so Ive barely even gotten online at all, sadly, but if theres still more digging to be done over the weekend, Ill try to get on to help, and hopefully Ill remember XD
  13. Parkerjv9 likes this.
  14. Bump for bob :D
  15. I am going to put this on hold due to the SMP4 project. Donations are still greatly needed!
  16. Dude this looks awesome! When are you going to start working on it again?? It definitely looks worth the work.
  17. seeing that maze's redlogic makes me want to compact it more XD
  18. D: u mind reader! that was why I was digging out my 1st res!
    :V/
  19. I never really got redstone...