The Big Dig (December 16 @ 9pm EMC)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by DarkModFallen, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Where on SMP5?
  2. TheDarkMod updates the first post with information on it. Tonight is: SMP5 /waste SE then head North.
    TheDarkModRises likes this.
  3. Thanks for hosting - I had fun! :)
  4. I had to get some things straight lol

Someone messed up and added Miner Mania to front page than The Big Dig event. Whoever changed that, thank you for reading my concern :p
    TheDarkModRises and Dramanya like this.
  5. whats the area? 25x25? 50x50? 300x300?
    <-- quarry miner
  6. Ahh, nothing better than digging a giant hole for a good time :p
  7. Someones been putting up trump signs around xD

ChamelonNYC and Nickblockmaster like this.
  8. Today's Theme:

TRUMP
  9. Today's theme song

I love you TheDarkModRises for hosting my tnt madness and handling it with intensive care. I hope you can join my Event, Foxy's Night Mining where my maddening creativity can come into play ;)
  10. I am ashamed...it's 5:34 am I have logged off to move my laptop to my room but noticeD how comfy it looked and decided it's time to go to sleep ...I was the last person at the big dig but had a great time with all of you thanks to the 4 guys who showed up not too long ago to try to help me finish I will post screenshots later on today when I wake up...I had a great time but unfortunately failed my mission if mining all the way to bedrock :/
  11. I made it smaller this time in hopes of doing it. But tonight's theme was not digging lol. Still fun was had by all.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  12. Kinda glad I didn't make it for this one. I play this game, in part, to get away from real life; I wouldn't have enjoyed seeing RL politics in the event.
    FoxyRavenger and TheDarkModRises like this.
  13. There wasn't a theme and if there was it wouldn't be politics.

Someone posted some signs in there house but I never saw them.
  14. Could we not have that interfering with events? I know it is healthy for debate but the amount of signs of Donald Trump "Support" were quite infuriating. It covered every house that was there.

I suppose a rule: Any sign with political background should be removed at any public event
  15. Personally, I don't care if there is a rule or not, any political discussion/signs at an event and I would just choose not to participate. :)
  16. Pictures from last night:
    The_Boulder showed up last night and of course had to make his presence known :p

Not sure who made these but I thought it was pretty cool

Eviltoade's got jokes :p

After this I stopped taking screenshots but I'd like to thank cam7051, EnderWardle , oooO0Oooo, Chespinlover77, Death_Shark, FoxyRavenger, unicornfurever, and _Some_Random_Guy for stopping in every now and then and keeping me not bored while I attempted to finish The Big Dig xD
    PineappleGem likes this.
  17. I will be hosting a Big Dig tonight! Saving this spot for screenshots after :3 Hope to see you all there! ^_^

607, Kytula, TBird1128 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Ack, I want to join in the fun but my bed loves me so much and she won't allow it :confused:
    Silken_thread likes this.
  19. Sorry little! But I wanted to host it after firefloor >.< Maybe next time :3
  20. This will be my second Big Dig! See you all there later on! :)
    607, TBird1128 and AnonReturns like this.