The Big Dig (December 16 @ 9pm EMC)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by DarkModFallen, Jul 18, 2015.

1. I can't believe it, I got floorball practice at exactly that time... Wouldn't hurt to skip one :D
    We'll see if I can make it :)
    TheDarkModRises likes this.
  2. Awesome I am glad this is coming back!
    I will plan ahead so that I may participate in your spectacular event and help others if I should need to do so.
    607 and TheDarkModRises like this.
  3. There will be more. Work has slowed down for a few weeks I may try for a night one next week also.

Looking forward to seeing you. Set up normally takes me about an hour if you're online I may need a hand.
    607, Nickblockmaster and padde73 like this.
  4. Considered other staff to host?
  5. Other staff are welcome to host. I was hosting these before I became staff and they are kinda my thing. The very first was a 12 hour dig with a few friends in a 90x90 square. I think the last dig we did was done in under an hour.
  6. I might join, it really depends what is in my schedule.
  7. I hope so they are always a blast
  8. Bump this up !! Going to happen right before waste reset. Good time to get what's left of some good ore.
  9. I might be able to make it if it is on a weekend :)
  10. It's this Sunday at 3:00 pm EMC time. :)
  11. Oh, then I'll probably come for some time :D
  12. Wait... Sunday at 3pm? Yes! At that time I can come, must have counted the days wrong. Awesome :)
  13. May have a few extra things with this one. I'm im discussions with a few other mods on prizes and games during my dig.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  14. So anyone can come right, not just staff?
  15. Yes it's a public event, just a moderator is hosting it because to watch out for troublemakers.
  16. SWEET!!!! I am going to make or buy some good shovels and Pickaxes for this!! I need to make more Cobblestone building my castle soon.
  17. I thought you were working on a snow house and why gold?
  18. I said GOOD not gold haha and I demolished that it was a modern style house but I wasn't digging it haha get it digging it haha. So now I am going to attempt to make a castle with hidden doors traps etc... and a nice courtyard. but I am not the best builder so it will take some time haha
    607 likes this.
  19. There is a few people who make sure they have enough picks ready for sale for events like this one. Message me if you want the info and I'll send you that way.

And yes it's public and generally pretty large. I'm going to make this one bigger then the last few.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  20. Like Chin. And Dwight.