The Big Dig (December 16 @ 9pm EMC)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by DarkModFallen, Jul 18, 2015.

1. i still don't know where it is?
  2. Same
  3. SMP5, /nwaste w
    SteamingFire likes this.
  4. EnderMagic1's Event Report:
    This was my first ever Big Dig, but it didn't go as planned...
    Once upon a time, today, everyone was mining like crazy, creating a explosion like mining area. However BreezyMan came and tried to save the day. Then, it was flat for a bit. :p

However, people started revolting and not listening, so it became chaos again. D:

And then a Pigmen hugged me. The End. :p

Anyways more screenies:
    My Smelting Building(like this weeks FNM):

And me and Skelomatic killed a super turkey. :)

Thanks to TheDarkModRises, BreezyMan and AnonReturns for hosting and supervising.
    SkeleTin007 and nuclearbobomb like this.
  5. Didn't manage to stay for the whole thing but did some digging and enjoyed it, cheers for hosting :)
  6. This was my first big dig and it wasn't bad, I think the main problem was that everyone just wanted the prizes so they ignored the rules and dug down to try and find them. Although it was well intended next time I would suggest not giving out prizes. Also maybe a smaller area.
  7. I Have A Complain, When I Tried Going To The Big Dig Event I Constantly Got Killed From Pigmens. I Didn't Even Damage Them And They Attacked Me. I Relogged, Used My Alt, Still The Pigmens Were Aiming At Me. I Was Mad, This Was My First Time Going To The Big Dig Event And I Didn't Even Get To It :p I Even Took Time Out Of Work To Attend. Anyone Have The Same Issue? This Is Really Bugging Me, I Am Noticing This With My Accounts Lately Maby Some Of You Noticed This? ~Tahitan
    607 likes this.
  8. Tahitan and anyone else, have you left your Difficulty on 10 after killing momentus or turkeys? Pigmen will agro if this is the case.

It could also be that someone set them off and you got unlucky. Not much can be done about that either, people should know better than to start a fight with them near the outpost. I consider it a form of PVP which is bannable if deliberately provoking them.
    607, Kytula, CowMan18 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Courtesy of Dramanya:
    we3mendi, LeoV, 607 and 11 others like this.
  10. I cant come this time :(
  11. i might be there, depending on where it is
  12. Hopefully this one will be nicer.
    Last time I didn't know about the Big Dig and my friend was just like, hey, come here! I was on the phone at the same time and mindlessly digging and started going down. I didn't mean to hurt anyone and Im pretty sure nobody fell in and died or anything, but I don't think doing that warranted the aggression of the other players. Nonetheless, I do blame myself for not having checked the thread and the rules first. It was just a bad first experience....

BUT I do hope to attend this one, and I will be going layer by layer :p ....Crud, that means I have to get out of frontier doesn't it.
    607 and TheDarkModRises like this.
  13. Well it depends on what smp we do this time !! I'll let you know when it's announced. I hope everyone can make it !
  14. I missed it last time due to the time it was at and I was at work, but this time I plan to be there!
    TheDarkModRises likes this.
  15. I wish I could come. If only it weren't a Tuesday...
  16. I'd love to join
  17. So, where is it?
  18. Was this cancelled?
    TheDarkModRises likes this.
  19. Might've been but idk. Wish I could've came but hopefully everyone had fun!
  20. hey guys this is happening !! now on smp5
    Nickblockmaster likes this.