The big debate on EMC ( religious one )

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ww2fan168, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. If it indeed is Iraq/Iran why go after Palestine?
    "Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/;[1] Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤˈlˤɑːh]) is the Arabic word for God (al ilāh, literally "the God").[2][3][4] The word has cognates in other Semitic languages, including Elah in Aramaic, ʾĒl in Canaanite and Elohim in Hebrew.[5][6]

It is used mainly by Muslims to refer to God in Islam,[7] but it has also been used by Arab Christians since pre-Islamic times.[8] It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used by Bábists, Bahá'ís, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews.[5][9][10] Christians and Sikhs in West Malaysia also use and have used the word to refer to God. This has caused political and legal controversies there as the law in West Malaysia prohibits non-Islamic uses of the word.[11][12][13][14]"

Why are you taking parts from the Bible that speak well. Have you read the Old Testament? There are many interpretations of the Quran. The Quran tells us what to do. The Hadith tells us further information. I suggest you look into that.

You clearly seem offended because of me, I'm sorry.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. What right gives Israel to invade another country? Once you do that, you have to expect retaliation. If you don't want that, let the UN handle it.
  4. Ok, heres all the facts you want.

• Genesis 6:4
    • Also this is a caterpillar, coincidence or intelligent designer?
    • If evolution is true where are the millions of "homo Habilis", "Homo erectus", "Homo neanderthal"?
    Need me to go on? I have a crap ton of facts
  5. My aunt is dying of cancer, she has four children, should have decades more to spend on this planet, but will have to leave those children and all of the rest of our family behind. If that's God's plan for her then he has one sick mind. I needn't have to tell you more than that to tell you that I don't believe in an almighty power, but I am still curious about what happens after death. I'll sail that ship when I board it. I don't have anything against religious believers, I even studied religion in my school years, however I can't say that I'll be believing in one any time soon. Not with what I've experienced.
    PenguinDJ, mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
    That's clearly a falsified image.
    That's a snake.
    Dead. Extinct. Because of us.
  6. That's really sad. Think of it this way. God is helping your aunt. He is removing her from this cruel world and bringing her to a far better place, heaven.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  7. Ok heres some last words I think you'd find interesting ;)

Jesus- " Father forgive the, for they do not know what they are doing" Luke 23:34 (said while dying on the cross at Calvary after being betrayed and sentenced to die for no legitimate reason)

Muhammad- "May Allah curse the jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets" Bukhari, Vol 1 #427 [ Muhammed had been poisoned years earlier by a jewish women whose husband was killed by the Muslims and the poison slowly worked its effect. he said this while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha]
  8. As much as I'd like to think of it that way, she is sad. Her kids are sad, her kids will continue to grow up, with a large piece of their heart missing, each and every one of them. The rest of the family is sad, a person so close in our lives, slowly fading away. I can't believe in it, she shouldn't have to leave like this.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. That's like linking a picture of Bigfoot to say he's real, getting shot down, and then linking a video of them digging a BigFoot costume out of the ground (which has happened before).
    That's a damn good evolutionary trait. Here's how it works: One caterpillar gets a genetic mutation, that caterpillar goes on to breed, eventually you have a new species of caterpillar that can disguise itself as a snake.
    jkjkjk182, nfell2009 and iGTR like this.
  10. Muhammad (pbuh) is not a cruel person. He used to have a woman throw garbage from her window onto him. One day she didn't throw garbage. He went into her house and asked her why didn't you throw garbage on me today? She replied that she was sick. Muhammad (pbuh) then helped nurse her back to health. With his kindness she voluntarily converted to Islam. This is what it means to convert people. Don't do it by striking fear into people. Do it by leading by example.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. Because it was Hamas, the government of the West Bank, that killed the teens.
  12. One does not simply invade another country without getting retaliation. Tell me anytime that has ever happened and you win our argument.

13. When I come to the end of the road,
    And the sun has set for me,
    I want no rites in a gloom-filled room:
    Why cry for a soul set free?
    Miss me a little -- but not too long
    And not with your head bowed low.
    Remember the love that we once shared.
    Miss me -- but let me go.
    For this is a journey that we all must take
    And each must go alone.
    It's all part of the Master's plan,
    A step on the road to home.
    When you are lonely and sick of heart,
    Go to the friends we know
    And bury your sorrows in good deeds
    Miss me -- bu let me go

@iGTR, please read that. Then you should understand what your aunt is most likely thinking. You probably do not agree with this but God, Yaweh, Allah, The Big G -- whatever you call him, is helping your aunt. Right now, her Earthly body is suffering, no? Now, I do not know if she herself is a Christian, or a devout one, at that, and it could jumble things up a bit. I suggest that you take a few moments to think about this.

I am not, like that other guy might say, "ramming religion down your throat". I am just saying to read the poem above, and then consider what that builds upon. Or, just read the poem, as it is just as motivational to your situation with your aunt. Don't be selfish; let your aunt pass when she needs to, not when you want her too.

I apologize if I offend you in any way, iGTR.

EDIT: Sorry for the messed up spoilers, I typed them myself. (Not too hard though, eh?)
  14. Can't see image^^
    Galantisizer likes this.
  15. Correct but you are talking about how terrible that Israel is for defending itself. Yes innocents were killed as the rockets that Hamas pointed at Israeli cities were meant to do but your only concern is with Israel not Hamas or any other country. But then again Israel and the US are the great Satans, right? And tell me that has nothing to do about religion, right?
  16. There were a total of 8 deaths from the rocket attacks. They then go kill thousands upon thousands but don't get the people behind it. Israel is 100% wrong in this but Hamas is not 100% right, either. The fact that U.S. condones these murders is what irks me.
    1. Image is broken.
    2. I think you mean my aunt, not my grandmother.
    3. She is dying, she will die, I accept that, she accepts that, but I worry for her kids, and I wish that they can get through this easily. I don't need religion to answer any of that for me, my mind is settled, what's happened will happen because that's how science deems it to happen. We'll pull through, it's just sad that it has to happen, that it happens this way, and that it happens this soon.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  17. Heres the most you will ever see me type most likely, and its gonna bring this evolution theory down I hope in 5 silly mistakes Darwin made and people as well.

1. Its just a damn myth

You evolutionist/Darwinist go around saying its 100% true, yet you don't even have enough facts to say that?! You don't have the missing link yet scientist prove the existence of Adam and Eve.

2. Humans aren't evolving

You believe things are still changing, well why aren't we changing then? We have had NO change in the past 6 thousand years just as God made us.

3. if this is true, its a very racist theory.

Darwin himself was very racist calling African Americans "under evolved" in which means destroy them so we have a dominate race, I mean really? Where do you think the abortion centers are always in black neighborhoods?

4. Darwin himself wasn't an atheist!

You make it sound like he was, but he wasn't! He said that if there was as such of a little error in this theory there is a God of the universe ( and boy is there a lot of errors ).

5. You can't even explain my eye.

Darwin said "It makes me sick to think of the eye ball in this theory" so what makes you think its true? I mean honestly, wake up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.