The big debate on EMC ( religious one )

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ww2fan168, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And yet you feel comfortable glancing out the window of an aircraft zooming along at a few hundred miles an hour, a few miles above the earth. Why is space that much harder to believe?
    A scant few decades ago people called this a cellular phone. Now we carry chunks of plastic and glass in our pockets more powerful than desktop computers were in that decade. You can go to any car show and see the evolution of the automobile from Model-T to present-day sports car. That's not propaganda, that's progress.

I don't look up and see "a light." I look up, through layers of specially designed, polished glass, and see solar panels and space modules. And yes, it's gone in an instant and hard to track because it's moving at 15,000 mph across the night, but it's there. It's not somebody's pretty propaganda photo. And sure, it's possible, however remotely, that it's just a goofy model NASA slung up there because gullible idiots like me are willing to believe a race of naked apes somehow learned to harness explosives that would put them physically into orbit, but you're the rational disbeliever here so you tell me Gawa - what point and purpose would that serve? Why go to all that effort (and waste billions) if they weren't actually going to use it for anything more than a camera prop?

EDIT: I don't know if it means anything to you or not but I already reported myself on this thread for losing my cool. Ain't proud of it, but stuff like this always manages to ruffle my fur. Despite clicking "unwatch thread" a half-dozen times, despite telling myself to just go to bed and stay away, I check anyway. Because I am, for all my book-smarts and college degree, an idiot.
  2. God. God is too powerful for man. In this instance man being the emperors, kings and merchants. There are two ideas that are conflicting paradigms in our world. God, nature and common law. The conflict? Empire, king and merchants law. We aren't allowed to be free souls to pursue the will of God. We must labor for the King. We must draw imaginary lines in the sand and regulate everything, invade everything, measure everything. Glamorize the king, the man and God will lose his appeal to those that are distracted. One day we will get to stand in the presence of the lord and know our mistakes though. We will have the opportunity to "repent" and profess that we were wrong. That, or we can stand disbelieving of what is right in front of us. At that time its the choice of Heaven. Disbelievers in my happy opinion will simply go where they came from, back to the creator, the base consciousness absorbed from whence they came. Where as the rest of us will remain extensions or "nodes" of the consciousness, not exactly separate but retaining our own identity if you will.

Many people like to quote verses from the Bible. They will read here or there what's interesting to them at that time. If you read it all, you see that its not just a guide book. It isn't just hocus pocus. The bible is a book of history. It shows the mistakes of men over and over. It shows the plights, the suffering, the success and the love. It defines and it is a book of prophecy. Our common law was written with the bible as the dictionary. If you read the Bible so much more than a fairy God in the sky and stories of magic are contained within it. There is a reason there is no other writing that has ever been reproduced even half as much in the history of man. If nothing else, it is very interesting.

It's ALL belief
  3. Islam is meant to be peaceful. These extremists are not even Muslims. They do shit things then blame it on a religion to justify it.
  4. You are seriously contradicting yourself here. First, you said they are killing because they are upset and then you said they are not trying to kill people. Israel has long had problems with Palestine. Thing is, they are not killing terrorists. They are killing innocent people. I suppose you might call them the ICTO, Innocent Civilians Terrorism Organization. Yes, I want Israel to stop fighting, no one is dying because of Palestine. To further reinforce Israel having problems with Palestine, they have banned U.S. citizens from going to Palestine. What if you have family there, then what? Palestine is not killing people, Israel is. Hell, Palestine does not even have a proper military to defend themselves with. So me generalizing Israelis and murderers is wrong, but Americans generalizing us Muslims as terrorists is fine?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. 7 pages .-.
    PenguinDJ, khixan, Gawadrolt and 2 others like this.
  6. I understand what you are saying and in particular what happened in 2014 with the two murdered Israeli teens and Israel's response. There response was wrong and disproportionate but remember that was Netanyahu. Do you think all Israelis agreed with what happened. Of course not. And the point was to attack Hamas who is the controlling party in the West Bank. Should Israel just sit back and watch their children be murdered by others? I wish they could just live in peace. Israel is not going away.
  7. Israel could wipe any country off the map if wanted, they aren't going down in my opinion.. see how fast they took land from Egypt?
  8. Israel can't take any country off the map. I'd love to see them take on any wealthy European country, or even countries like China, Australia and America. They took the land from Egypt as Egypt isn't focused on what it's doing. There are still lots of changes going on there.
    Gawadrolt and SoulPunisher like this.
  9. Their powerful enough to do so, how do you think they've lasted so long as a nation? One of the oldest lands out there ( to be civilized )
  10. Israel kills innocent people. They attack countries who cannot even defend themselves with a military. Open your eyes, people. Stop being brainwashed by the media. Don't believe everything they say.

Edit: ww2fan168, you do realize Israel was established by the UN in the 1940s, right? Israel took land from other countries to establish itself.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. But see, it's not quite so simple. If they were to even try to take any country off the map, the map would take them off the map.

That basically means every other country in the world would not be happy.
    Dr_Chocolate14 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. Israel was founded in 1948: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7381315.stm - even America is older. Israel aren't that powerful in comparison to the countries I listed before.
  13. It's always all about Israel isn't it. You don't mention Hamas, Syria, Iran, or any other country in the world do you?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  14. Israel, in its current form, is 67 years old. They are not powerful at all. They pick on weaker neighbouring countries who don't have many allies and have the support of the US and often the European Union (who are pretty much a superpower alongside the US, and act like one too).
    He mentions the US a lot.
  15. I'm focusing my ire at Israel because their MILITARY is killing innocent people which the have full control over. These other countries have TERRORIST organizations which they have no control over. They don't have a proper military to defend themselves with so how do you expect them to combat it. Don't forget, those terrorist organizations murder people in their own countries as well.
  16. You do know ISIS and Iraq/Iran fire the missiles first? Then they have them set up near schools/hospitals/day cares. Israel has to defend them selves.

Also, can you explain how Allah is God? Because last I checked he's the arabic Moon god.

As well Quran 9:29 which is a death threat saying "Death to the infidel if they don't convert to Islam" while we Christians chant "death to myself so that my Lord can rise in and through me" which is in Galatians 2:20

Or may I show you Quran 29:57? Which says "every soul shall taste death"? while Hebrews 2:9 says "Jesus... should taste death for every man".

Oh and did you know the Quran says the Bibles revelation is true and how you should put your faith into it? Sura 2:40-42,126, 136, 285, 3:3, 71, 93; 4:47, 136; 5:47-51, 69, 71-72; 6:91; 21:7, 29:45,46, 35:31, and finally 46:11

Ive woken up ;)
  17. You're believing 2 old books which have been rewritten and translated multiple times.
    PenguinDJ and SoulPunisher like this.
  18. Hamas was an elected government of the West Bank. Remember? And when Israel went to get the murders what did Hamas do? Starting shooting rockets at Israel. There again Israel should sit back and get attacked and do nothing, right?
  19. Yes, I believe in the Bible because of the scientific facts and because it offers hope other than any other religion, also the signs in todays society led me to Christianity.
  20. What scientific facts? The one that God created everything in 6 days?

Also;
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.