The 12 months of farming

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Rhyblet, Dec 31, 2013.

1. :eek: Whaaaaaa?
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  2. What do you mean blame me? I thought KFC Tuesday was an awesome! And you never told me about an xp farm... Shame... shame....
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  3. The witherripper is FINALLY finished and work on KFC tuesday has started!
  4. I'm assuming KFC Tuesday is a Chicken Farm?

And at some point are these farms going to be public?
  5. Actually, I had one at one point, but about 3 days after I finished it, Aikar broke it with an update. :confused:
    I trapped a momentus, and pulled out the enraged zombies with water and made the drop/kill zone far enough away so I would not get sucked in.
  6. Not a chicken farm, alais has nothing to do with it.
    These will never be public.
  7. >.>
    zombieslayer010, 607 and Qwerty189 like this.
  8. You may like to know, we have named our 3 mascot chickens as such:
    Freddy Krueger
    Colonel Sanders
    Qwerty189 the II
  9. Daytime bump
  10. Also, I named the 17 cows I slaughtered Cowcow I-XVII.
    tedrocker likes this.
  11. That's...
    Um...
    Not disturbing at all...
  12. Your right. The disturbing part is that I forgot to mention Cowcow XVIII. D:
    607 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  13. that'd be 18.
  14. Yes. *sob* I only mentioned killing 17, and now nobody will know of the brave battle of Cowcow XVIII! D:
    607 and xHaro_Der like this.
  15. Don't be sad. I named every single sheep that I have seen killed Lary I-(I don't know the roman numeral for 863)
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  16. Larry DCCLXIII...
    607 likes this.
  17. How did you name them like that when you didn't know what it is?
  18. Watch Cowcow I-XVIII mysteriously return with a Guy Fawkes mask, like V in V for Vendetta :p
  19. Due to some feedback made by an anonymous person, I will be "documenting" the making of the farms in a way, and will be releasing the farm info on the first day of the month that the farm is being made. If anyone else has any feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it. OP is updated with pictures.
    This month's farm is a...
    SQUID FARM!
    Hence all the squid-related posts I made on bemvino's thread...
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  20. so this diamond farm? use marlix to spawn enraged and then kill the enraged?