The 12 months of farming

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Rhyblet, Dec 31, 2013.

1. well, in that case, I would be happy to work on it with you!
  2. Well, lately I've been either on vacation or incredibly sick, so that's my excuse.

Though you don't get stuck in the squid grinder without working. :p
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  3. I am all for the work
  4. Yeah... he he... about that... I've just been working on a school project, but I am done now! :D So I can help more.
    Qwerty189 and 607 like this.
  5. Yay, twice the team! :D
    Check the convo for your orders. :p
    607 likes this.
  6. Happy to join the team :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. We have some good news, and some bad news.
    The bad news is that I'm hopelessly lost...
    The good news? Well, see for yourself...
    2014-04-11_14.54.01.png
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  8. *Cough cough* Live Map *Cough Cough*
  9. *throws hands into air after wasting three hours of life trying to figure out how exactly the heck to do this*
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  10. Will you release the location?
  11. No, the only thing he releases are pictures of the farms
    607 likes this.
  12. What he said
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  13. Lol, why are you trying to use a skeleton spawner?

A dark room grinder with a channel to separate of a few skeletons would be more effective yes?
  14. I predict he will use a iron golem to kill all mobs except for the creepers that spawn from a dark room. (iron golems kill all mobs except for creepers.) The spawner will supply the skeletons for the other side of the farm, which will shoot the creepers for discs.
  15. Right, but that will require building a darkroom within spawning range of the skeleton spawner to have both active. Which means eliminating spawning of mobs within 64 blocks of player outside of the darkroom. IMO, the disabling spawn locations within 64 blocks of player is easily the biggest job. :) Hence, easier to build a darkroom in an isolated area, and separate skeletons off?

Considering all this is for a disc farm. :)

On the other hand, if you combine this into a multi-purpose project, using a skeleton spawner has a lot more potential. :p
  16. Spawning space in a dark room will be no problem. The problem comes into separating skellies from creepers. There is no way outside of a golem to kill everything but the creepers. Therefore, he will need the skelly spawner to put the skellies into the "shooting range". The creepers land just beyond in a 1x1 spot and the player stands just a little beyond that.
  17. Maybe this perhaps? Just my predictions. . .
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  18. Leeme show you how I'll do this, response pending
    607 and Luckygreenbird like this.
  19. This is how we're going to do it.
    And yes, my art is beautiful.
    art fail.png
  20. Qwerty and I derping while working
    607 likes this.