The 12 months of farming

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Rhyblet, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Interesting... I have been working on a witherripper as well with a group, ended up doing, like you said, 70% or so of the work :p Did you copy the design exactly? I customized mine a bit, taking out the blaze sorting bit because it was cool, but not useful; I'm gonna end up killing them all anyway. I also made a filter-down system to bring then to a 2x1 area for easier killing.
    Heres a pic:
    2014-02-05_17.44.30.jpg
    If you need help with any of your future farms, don't hesitate to ask.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and 607 like this.
  2. Oh my. I may be seeking a design assistant now >.>
    How are the rates on that juggernaut?
    jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  3. We are actually reconditioning the nether again because we apparently missed quite a few caves... But even now it spawns a decent amount, I will get back to you with stats once we are done nuking the area.
    607 likes this.
  4. Cool :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. bump
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. jacob5089 likes this.
  7. bumperz
    jacob5089 likes this.
  8. Bump, bottom 1/3 done!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  9. <<UPDATE>>
    Stew will be retiring after this month's farm, so we now have a new member: Hashhog3000!
    jacob5089, hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  10. Yea, stew said he was taking a little break. Hope you and hash do well on this!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  11. #Hashn'qwertn'comimin'sam
    hashhog3000 and jacob5089 like this.
  12. The nuking has taken a turn towards lava. Apparently Qwerty didn't realize the surface was only 7 blocks thin, but all is well since I am still able to work in these conditions. Now, as long as qwerty doesn't accidentally borrow all of my Fire Resistance Potions.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  13. But I liked all those posts )_)
    Choongjae likes this.
  14. #JacobForHelper
  15. Yeah, I think I'll stay in my little area now... >.>
    jacob5089 likes this.
  16. The farm, I think it's done... at last! Never mind, more work to do... Have you run out of stone again qwerty?
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  17. Nope, but I'll be working on it for 2.5 hours tonight, will stay up as late as I have to in order to get it done :p
  18. I'll be right on to help out. If you are on at the moment at least.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  19. Alright, it's March. Time for the explanation of the helper month:
    This month, we did three things. We finished the witherripper, made a highly effective type of mine, and an XPender.
    You may be saying, "Hey! Why is it called a helper month?"
    Here's why:
    • The witherripper produces wither skulls, which can be sold for money for supplies.
    • The mine produces ores, as well as tons of stone.
    • The XPender gives us lots of XP, which is good for enchanting, repairing, etc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    March Farm Alais: KFC Tuesday!
    (blame 8comimi)
    Pictures will actually be added this time :p
    607 likes this.
  20. speaking of 8comimi, i have their head :p Found it at Deathtopia