That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when your halfway through a game on the xbox then your parents calls you down for tea and you switch off your xbox then come down and then your parents say "be ready in 5-10 minutes."
    ShelLuser, Wither_Addict, 607 and 3 others like this.
  2. That moment when you're just trying to get more posts and likes on the forums.

Also, that moment when your favorite donkey just disappears, and you know someone probably took it away and you can't do anything, and now you're afraid they might take your other horses.
  3. *hugs biro* i lost some because i hadn't tamed and saddled them, even though i'd named them...

and KJ, just so you know, parents never stop calling you ten minutes early... it's like they want you to help or something! tch... do we ask them to help when we've cooked dinner? no! tch... double standards!
    Birosquinha and KJHaddrell01 like this.
  4. Yes.
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  5. that moment when...

you're worried the person you're doing a build for doesn't like it but is too polite to say... *frets*
  6. That Moment When...

you do a survey for mojang from the launcher about servers... it asks you what you would change about your server if you had a magic wand... your... well, my response "erm... i don't need a magic wand, we have really good staff, i would ask them..."

tch... other servers must suck!
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  7. That moment when both you and the person front of you is walking to grab lunch, only he's walking slower than a turtle, and you don't want to cut in front of him but at the same time if you walk any slower you may have to be reclassified as a glacier...
  8. That moment when you realized that you didn't make it in the Comtribution Team.....
  9. That moment when all applications are actually kept and you could potentially be a member in the future even if you're not picked straight away... :rolleyes:
  10. the moment when u find a random stack diamonds on your res
  11. That moment when you realized that FDNY21 is right....
  12. When did you apply? It can't be more than a few months ago. I'm pretty sure it took 5-6 months for me to get accepted to the team, so definitely don't give up hope yet.

That being said, if later down the line you feel you could write a better application, definitely give it another shot if you really don't feel you made it. :)
    607, Tahitan and FDNY21 like this.
  13. It was actually only 3 Days ago....
  14. that moment when you realise you didn't remember to screencap your res before you started demolishing it for a rebuild...

oops...

sidebar, if anyone can think of any assassins creed brotherhood stuff i can build on raiin's res what i am doing for him, tell me! because i'm out of ideas...
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  15. Lol, that's why. New contributors are added in batches every few months, and no acceptance is instant. Afaik it's pretty much the same as the staff application process - apply, wait, maybe be chosen and be notified. :)
    ShelLuser, 607 and Tahitan like this.
  16. That moment when you find a diamond supporter voucher in your vault. :)
    607, ShelLuser and welshficwitch like this.
  17. That moment when you decide to build a large building at your outpost, and severely underestimate the amount of materials it will take to complete the project.
    ShelLuser and welshficwitch like this.