Super Smash Brothers, Unite! ( Character Suggestions, Stage Ideas, ect.)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wormturkey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fair warning, though- Meta Knight's really been de-buffed. He was overpowered in Brawl.
    The screen size IMO, is not a problem. And I'm playing on an original 3DS not the XL, which has a bigger screen. The online play is really laggy, though, but local wireless is the smoothest I've seen in a 3ds game.
    Overall, get the game. It's worth forty bucks.
    penfoldex and coolprex like this.
  2. What is this? That panda bag looks like it's staring into my soul.
  3. This is a fighting game based of the JRPG Persona 4, it is the squeal to Persona 4 Arena. Btw, that is a bear...
  4. I can see why he thinks it's a panda though... :p
  5. She will hoola hoop the smack out of you ;p
    hashhog3000, ParodyMaster6 and 607 like this.
  6. Well, is it really better than Smash? I find that hard to believe.
    BTW, Bowser Jr. Is actually pretty good.
    coolprex likes this.
  7. This game is very to learn (spam square) and is hard to master. The music is better, the composer is godlike... Japanese people singing in English...
  8. Who have you guys been using the most? I've been online a lot, and Shulk does pretty well for me. I'm not too shabby with either Link or Greninja though...
  9. Considering buying it for online play but I heard it's kinda crap? Im not much of a singplayer person and can't really do direct connect but if anyone would still suggest the game let me know.
    coolprex likes this.
  10. All time favourite. Black Mediknight.:cool:
    coolprex likes this.
  11. The online play works great on 1 on 1s, but with 4 players it tends to get kind of laggy. But I would suggest that game to anyone ever. Also, the single player isn't that bad in this one. There are a lot of modes, and lot of characters to unlock.
  12. I just got the game on the 3ds. Robin is my man. :cool:
    coolprex likes this.
  13. Robin is a good character, and has good attacks, but I don't like the fact that if you use them too much, they go away and you have to wait before you can use them again.

P.S. Greninja and Shulk FTW
  14. If you could spam his attacks over and over it would be a tad OP. It does that to balance him out a little. You can cast his magic again in just a few seconds, so its not much of a downside. :)
    ParodyMaster6 and coolprex like this.
  15. If anyone wants to exchange friend codes so we can battle, PM me!
    ParodyMaster6 likes this.
  16. The onlines ok if you're sitting right next to your wi-fi outlet thing.
    coolprex likes this.
  17. Robin's one of those hit and run characters. Do big damage, go run and hide, then do it again.
    MrBigBux and coolprex like this.
  18. Yeah, it was a bit easy, but on the upside, more characters quicker. And DLC for new characters is expected.
    coolprex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.