Super Smash Brothers, Unite! ( Character Suggestions, Stage Ideas, ect.)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wormturkey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I actually just watched this a couple hours ago. :confused:
    coolprex likes this.
  2. INCOMING THEORY ABOUT SMASH 3DS!

I was searching around Smash menus when I encountered the Sounds area in the Vault. I had never used it, so I entered it. To my surprise, I found that this game had more music than I thought. The I started to connect the dots...

It was revealed about a month ago that free stages may arrive via SpotPass. At the time, I thought they would come with their own music, but these unused tracks, I think Nintendo left them in there to use as music for these stages.

Now here's the interesting part. A couple of these tracks coupled up as a duo that would go perfectly for a main stage track + bonus track.
    Here's an example:

Air Man Stage
    and
    Spark Man Stage

Could this be indicating another Mega Man stage? It's impossible to know for sure.

Anyway, there are a couple others too. And some random tracks, like Tetris, Mysterious Mursame Castle Remix, and Pacman's Park. I'm not guaranteeing anything I said true. This is just my guess.
    607 and coolprex like this.
  3. That's actually a pretty good theory.

P.S. I decided to play through Ocarina of time for the fourth... no the fifth... I'm loosing track of how many times I have played through this game.
  4. After buying clothes today, I played the Super Smash Bros 3ds demo. I won from two lvl 1 CPU's :D I failed when trying lvl 2, and then my mum came to pick me up :p I quite like how they set the demo up, it's good. I love the menu theme <3
    coolprex and ParodyMaster6 like this.
  5. This is only the beginning.

You may think you can put that demo down and do something else. And you will be able to, for a while- until it takes hold. Soon you will find yourself compelled to the game. It will become your top priority. You will waste hours after hours playing it, until finally you give in and buy the full version.

That is Nintendo's master plan. It is unbeatable, and you too will soon join us. There is no escaping once you download that demo. The subliminal messages have been placed. You are helpless.

Have fun.
    coolprex likes this.
  6. Can you beat my 13 hours of playing just the demo?
  7. Haha, don't worry, they will kick me out of their store :p
    I don't even have a 3ds myself and even though I would want to, I'm afraid staying there for the whole day just playing super smash bros. will make them remove me from the place :rolleyes:
    coolprex likes this.
  8. Oh yeah, I forgot you don't have a 3DS.
    ParodyMaster6 and 607 like this.
  9. Wow, that's something from youtube? It has an incredible Newgrounds feel.
  10. I used to have a DS Lite, and, though I like the DSi (or whatever it's called), I have never really appreciated the 3DS. I guess 3D just isn't that big of a deal to me. :p I've played Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii before, and I think that the series is quite good. I'll have to take a look at these new ones...
    ParodyMaster6 and coolprex like this.
  11. I never play with the 3D on, but I like the 3DS and most all the games better the the regular DS.

The new Smash Bros (in my opinion) have a much better feel and a smoother flow to them. I also like most of the new items and stages too. And all but one or two of the new characters are great .
  12. Hey guys, I'm back...

Well, I finally got to play the WiiU version, and once again, I'm hooked. I haven't been on the forums or Mincraft for a whole week, and I decided I would come back on Thanksgiving. Anyway, the game is great, I'd give it a 5/5. It takes what was delivered in the 3DD version and supersizes it. I'm so glad I bought a WiiU (which something you guys convinced me to do, thank you!)
    The hype train seems to have come to almost a full stop. We can expect DLC, but unless we get, like, a MAJOR update or something, it will be joining the collection of other great games Nintendo has released. But there's still more to wait for. I have a feeling that something major will happen for the game. So even though it's been released dosen't mean we have to stop discussing it. In fact, now we have the actual game to talk about, instead of just what is revealed by trailers or screenshots.
    Finally, I'd like to say thank you to everybody who commented on this thread. It has advanced to 15 pages- 15 pages! This is the biggest and best thread I've created in my lifetime. I learned so much from everyone here, and I hope I assisted others as well. Thank you for helping me grow in my Smashing knowledge. I hope to see you all again in a match sometime.

Parody out.
    coolprex and 607 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.