Super Smash Brothers, Unite! ( Character Suggestions, Stage Ideas, ect.)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wormturkey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now THAT would be one of the only reasons for me to get the game. I don't know why, but I love creating my own stuff in Video Games.
    607 likes this.
  2. Why haven't they put that in yet? It would be great.
    Me too, which is why Minecraft appeals so much to me.
    coolprex likes this.
  3. So many Mario Characters. . .
    coolprex likes this.
  4. Mario is a popular series- in fact, it's one of Nintendo's best moneymakers. So it's only logical that there are a lot of mario characters.
  5. #SoTrue
  6. Ikaros though... Or whatever it's called. Kid icarus. With the most smash run enemies, an insane amount of trophies, too many characters, while it isn't even popular...
    Sakurai, sakurai...
    coolprex likes this.
  7. The newest game in the series, Uprising, was made by Sakurai. I think that's why.
    607 and coolprex like this.
  8. Personally I haven't owned a Nintendo product in a long while, game or console, but I love Super Smash Bros, one of the first games I got when I got my 3DS. I like playing as Link, Kirby, Samus, and Zero Suit Samus.
    coolprex likes this.
  9. It's great that you like the game! By the way, those are all really good characters. Link is one of my favorites. :)
    coolprex likes this.
  10. What's your top 3 favorite and least favorite stages on the 3DS?
  11. Favorite:
    1. Boxing Ring
    2. Gerudo Valley
    3. Prism Tower
    4. Rainbow Road
    5. Willy Castle

Least:
    1. Balloon Fight
    2. Pac-Maze
    3. Distant Planet
    4. Magicant (That bird thing is too overpowered)
    5. Living Room
  12. I agree with everything except Magicant, simply because of the fan service that goes on in the background. Also how are the Birdmen OP? If my friend gets one, I usually kill it in mere seconds. But, everyone has their own opinions.
  13. Favorites:
    1.) Arena Ferox (Very varied and fun)
    2.) Spirit Train (A lot of people hate this stage, but I love it)
    3.) Find Mii (The green dragon thing gives stat buffs or debuffs, which can be interesting)
    4.) Gerudo Valley (Collapsing bridge and fire/ice are good stage hazards)
    5.) Unova Pokémon League (Basic stage with occasional hazards; good for beginners)

Dislike:
    1.) PAC-MAZE (As cool as an original PAC-Man stage is, this one's just too big and all of the dots and ghosts... It's just disorienting.)
    2.) Gaur Plain (Once again, classic "stage is too big" and walkoffs.)
    3.) 3D Land (CPUs don't pay any attention to you here and just keep walking. It's too easy)
    4.) Living Room (Walkoffs. Falling blocks are hecka annoying.)
    5.) Tomodachi Life (Saw a Mii of Barack Obama in a cat suit doing the tango with my mom. Gave me nightmears for days.)
    coolprex and 607 like this.
  14. The stage does have some good fan service, but when the bird thing gets activated I usually don't see it, and two seconds later both the bird and the person who activated it are pelting me with attacks.
  15. Fan service is something else, don't google it...
  16. Just Googled it. >: ) But yeah, wow, not what I thought it meant. This reminds me of Sakurai and the term "Easter egg." He dosen't understand what it means at all.
    coolprex likes this.
  17. What's this whole friend code deal? I don't have friends so I always play by myself >_<!
  18. On the main menu (hit home button) there is an orange cube with a face in it. Tap on it, then complete the process that you need to do to get your friend code. You'll get a card with your Mii on it, and on that card it will show your friend code. Share this code with someone else, then add their code and you'll be friends. You can now play games together. My friend code is 1650-1047-0882 so if you post yours we can battle.
    Oh I forgot. To add someone's code, but the orange box with a face in the top left corner.
    Hope this helps!
  19. Thank! I added you, and my friend code is 3024-7464-6734.
    607 likes this.
  20. Mine is 0447-6822-9638!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.