Super Smash Brothers, Unite! ( Character Suggestions, Stage Ideas, ect.)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wormturkey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How many hours have you played so far?

I have 50 hours. *flexes muscles that I don't have*
    ParodyMaster6 likes this.
  2. I dunno. I was avidly counting up until 20, but then I slacked off around 40. When I hit triple digits, I just became numb.
  3. If you go into activity log, you can see how many hours you have played each game. You can also see how many hours you have played each year. This year alone, I have played (dare I say it?) 580 hours. Does anyone know how to get a life? If you do, please tell me.
  4. I'm actually paranoid of the Activity Log. When I first got my 3DS (I was 10) I played it every chance I got. Then my mom looked at the activity log, saw that I had played for over a hundred hours, and took it away for a month.
    Also, if you're looking for a life, you can sometimes find them in "?" Boxes.
    607 and coolprex like this.
  5. Thank you! I don't know what I would do without you!
  6. Oh, I know your fears! xD I've always hated how the wii gets you a paper on the message board that to me is like saying "You played Mario Kart Wii 1:03. You were allowed to play it 0:30." Of course it doesn't actually say that, but if my mom would see it, she would definitely think that :p And still, deleting the logs feels so nocent (that's not the opposite of innocent, is it? xD Well, it's good enough)
    ParodyMaster6 likes this.
  7. I was just glad glad my mom wasn't watching when Brawl gave me the message that said I had played it for 100 hours.
    ParodyMaster6 and 607 like this.
  8. Speaking of Brawl, I played it yesterday. It's so slow! Even Sonic creeps along. Melee was too fast, and Brawl was too slow. 3DS hit the sweet spot.
    coolprex and 607 like this.
  9. In Brawl I would sometimes do a special brawl and make it as fast as I could. I assume that is what Melee was like. I don't know.
  10. Yeah, that's pretty much the right speed. Melee just went so fast I couldn't coordinate my attacks. Thank goodness there was no Sonic.
    coolprex likes this.
  11. Lucas is my best character, I find his smash up attack effective in many ways. I also like zero-suit Samus, more then I like Samus herself, and I prefer Sheik over Zelda.
    coolprex likes this.
  12. I haven't played too much of Melee, but I've played plenty of Brawl and I can say that 3DS hits the sweet spot for speed. Sonic in Brawl was as fast as many of the average speed characters in 3DS, and he was obviously the fastest character in Brawl.
    Also, add the friend code 0146-9420-2573 if you want to get Falcon Punched.
    coolprex and CaziCookie like this.
  13. 3024-7464-6734 Likewise.
  14. 1650-1047-0882.
    FALCOOOON AAAAADDD!
  15. It really is too bad they cut Lucas. He was better than Ness in so many ways.

LOL!
    coolprex likes this.
  16. I nearly cried ;-; Last Halloween, I saw twins dressed as Lucas and Ness and gave them a quarter of my candy xDD
    ParodyMaster6 and coolprex like this.
  17. Did anyone actually play the original Super Smash Bros?
  18. That's so cute! This year, my little brother is going as Younger Link from Ocarina of Time, and I'm older Link. Got my Master Sword and everything. It's going to be halarious.
    607 and coolprex like this.
  19. Funny you should ask that. I literally just got the original on WiiU Virtual Console. It's fun and very nostalgic. Definitely not the best, but come on, it was the first.
    607, CaziCookie and CoolCal14 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.