Super Smash Brothers, Unite! ( Character Suggestions, Stage Ideas, ect.)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wormturkey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only reason I would EVER buy a WiiU is for the new Mario Kart... and SSB!

.......where did this chick come from!?!
    ParodyMaster6 likes this.
  2. This chick came from Wii Fit, a fitness game for the (guess) Wii. Pretty sure they made one for the WiiU as well.
    CoolCal14 and CaziCookie like this.
  3. Mine is 0447-6822-9638

I downloaded it on Wii virtual console. It was my first smash game. I really wanted to get Brawl, but I had used the rest of my money on a Wii shop card. Luckily I hadn't used it all.
    ParodyMaster6 and CaziCookie like this.
  4. Define 'original;, I play it on the Wii so I'm a little confused by all the references they're making to the DS, but you know xD
    Aw :D Can you post a pic of the costumes? *-*
  5. So my friends all have the new Smash bros. RIP in peace, I have no 3Ds. Still, its fun playing on theirs, if I ever get the chance.
    Ever tried fighting a LV 9 Zelda bot?
    CaziCookie likes this.
  6. A Zelda bot is a thing? ;o I'm so behind xDD
  7. I definitely will, but I'm still designing the Young Link costume. When it's finished, sure.
    coolprex and CaziCookie like this.
  8. I'm pretty sure he means fighting the computer on level 9, which is the hardest level. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    CaziCookie likes this.
  9. Looking forward to it ;D
  10. That, would make a LOT more sense. No, I've never done that before. Usually I battle level 6 or 7 computers, however I have battled a level 9 Jigglypuff xDD
  11. I miss Falco's old voice actor from Brawl. It was fun to tell your friends to keep their hands off my bread.
  12. With 'original' I mean Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64.
  13. after I have been watching the thread since it only had 1 page I finally decided to get in:
    I have played every smash game out there and I have only really ever play 1 character... Mario the first character... I Love Mario to bits and I crushed all of my friends whenever I played as him. after pokemon Melee I played as Pikachu and also wrecked as that Pikachu... by the time brawl came out I was practically not allowed to play it with them due to I won every game against them... ever (that's over 500 games). now I have a 3ds but no super smash bros.... yet...

also anyone think I should compete in the large championships? only reason I don't say I won't is because I don't really do any strategy I just wing it. but that may be why I won a lot. I never had a strategy i'm an unpredictable shalom :rolleyes:
    coolprex, ParodyMaster6 and 607 like this.
  14. Wow. This thread convinced you to get a Smash Bros game? That's great! Anyway, I never really had a strategy either, and I placed third in a tournament. Now that L canceling and wavedashing are gone, I've found it fun to just do whatever. I'm still not great at dodging/shielding, but being vulnerable adds to the fun.
    coolprex likes this.
  15. this thread AND the fact that I played every other smash game and I may make a Championship in my area (time to take over gamestop!)
  16. If you do compete, good luck!
    607 likes this.
  17. thanks
  18. OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH.

Ok, first off, spoiler alert.

Now...

Nintendo just revealed many stages, modes, and other things in the Wii U version, including 8-player Smash, Stage Builder (YESSSS!!!!) and more. The two new modes are Smash Tour, a board game like party mode, and Special Orders, A fun but challenging mode involving Master Hand and Crazy Hand. I'd post a link to the video but I'm on my iPod and whenever I post links on that, they don't work. Just google "super smash bros 50 fact extravaganza".

I can't believe it, Ninty... You kept the hype levels up. :D
  19. I can finally type again! My empire was glitched or something.
    Yeah i saw it too. Now I know I need a Wii U.
  20. I was wondering where you went. :D
    coolprex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.