Super Smash Brothers, Unite! ( Character Suggestions, Stage Ideas, ect.)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wormturkey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey are they really including Wall-E?
  2. lel, you mean R.O.B. :p
  3. And yes, I believe R.O.B.'s in.
  4. R.O.B. was the old robot from gyromite right? or am I thinking of something else?

Wall-E would be freaking cool though
  5. R.O.B was an add-on toy to the NES to boost sales. He would spin around and do stuff. He was also in Mariokart DS.
    Wall-E is from a Pixar movie. There is no possible way he'd be in Smash. -_- Besides, we have the full roster now.
    607 likes this.
  6. *Spoiler Alert!!!*

I couldn't really tell, but I believe LARRY KOOPA was actually seen as a playable character and not just an alternate form of Bowser Jr. Please do not quote me on this. It's hard to tell, as they both ride in a Koopa clown. Then again, I may just be being an idiot. :) Feel free to correct me.

On a side note, Dark Pit's confirmed.
    ...Yay?
    I really don't see a need for him.
  7. Yeah R.O.B. was used to play Gyromite, my friend had one of those LOL... it was totally dumb too as those games were a novelty and the fun wore off fast.

The only thing worse than R.O.B. was the powerglove, wow was that a waste of money.
  8. Lol, tell me about it.
  9. I think the roster already leaked a week ago :)
  10. It did, but this is the REAL GAME. We know it's true now.
    607 likes this.
  11. Nintendo is streaming the game very soon on Twitch! Wish I could watch it on my laptop but it broke. :/ I'm actually posting this with an iPhone 5, and what Aikar said is true- they look terrible on mobile. :( hope the video loads right.
  12. SMASH NEWS!

A demo of the American version was confirmed for September 19! It will feature 5 fighters and one stage, Battlefield. This will be a great way to get a feel for the controls!

Stay tuned all day for more updates!
  13. Nintendo said some select Club Nintendo platinum members would get codes to play the demo. I'm already platinum, and I got excited. Lo and behold... No code. :mad: how are they even deciding who gets a code and who dosen't?
  14. Probably a random number generator. They may be doing a slightly less random way of rewarding those who have spent the most money on their site.
    607 likes this.
  15. I think it's just fairly random. Quite a few people got it though.
  16. Once again, I'm unlucky. :(
  17. Just downloaded the demo for 3ds and I can't stop playing! Mario, Pikachu and Link are all still great, with Villager being more of a hit-and-run character and Mega Man needing to take some time to get used to. The controls aren't all that great, though. I can't tell you HOW many times I tried to jump and ended up using my bow and arrow. But all in all, it's a really good demo, and it just adds to the hype for the full version.
  18. [quote="ParodyMaster6, post: 815191" I can't tell you HOW many times I tried to jump and ended up using my bow and arrow[/quote]

I downloaded the demo too! So much fun, but I never had problems jumping, but I also don't press a button to jump, i press up.
  19. I suck with mega man ;-;
  20. Can everyone download the demo now then?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.