Super Smash Brothers, Unite! ( Character Suggestions, Stage Ideas, ect.)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wormturkey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When all the leaks and rumours are legit, wario is going to be absolutely disgusting... :(
  2. Lol, yeah, but I think he already was in Brawl.
  3. Gassy farts
    607, ParodyMaster6 and coolprex like this.
  4. I don't have a WiiU, so I guess I'm going with the 3DS version. Also, the leaks and rumors will probably stop soon, because the 3ds version of the game Is going to be released in Japan on September 12 or 13th. It would be kind of stupid to make up rumors for a game that is already out somewhere :/

Also, I had this idea that Nintendo should release a ton of fighters, stages, and items the day before release. I think that would be kind of cool.

Finally, I know that this is an impossibility, but if somehow, for some strange, obscure reason, Steve from Minecraft is released as a fighter, I'm buying a Wii U. But there's no way that's going to happen. :(
  5. I either getting the new 3DS that is coming out or a WiiU, just depends if I get hired...
    coolprex likes this.
  6. Question. Why do I see no Jigglypuff? ;-;
    princebee and coolprex like this.
  7. Lucas and Ness represent the SNES, the same way the Ice Climbers, ROB and Little Mac do the NES. There aren't really many characters at all that represent the SNES. The SNES produced some of the best games ever, and series like Zelda, Mario, and Metroid would be a lot different and not as good as they are today. (PS, I've never played any of the Earthbound/Mother games, but I really hope they get either a remake or a new game)
    ParodyMaster6 likes this.
  8. Good luck man! Hope you get hired!
    coolprex likes this.
  9. In a recent leak, Jiggly was featured as one of the returning veterans. I'm not sure if the leak is true or not, but there's some hope for you there.
    coolprex likes this.
  10. I don't like to correct people, but Lucas was from Mother 3, a Japan-only title for the GBA. Sorry :) Nerd rant
    607 and coolprex like this.
  11. Like I said, I have never played a Mother/Earthbound game, but the more you know the better!
    607 likes this.
  12. Earthbound is weird game and creepy...
    ParodyMaster6, 607 and coolprex like this.
  13. Awesome! That makes me want to play it even more!
  14. Yeah, but what's supposed to be the company that rates games - it could also just be a faker though, I found this on reddit, it looked quite professional - said that it was rated with very mild nudeness because " The video game contains very mild nudity involving an overweight character who incidentally shows the upper part of his buttocks due to his pants slightly slipping. This element would of been allowed at a lower category.
    " That would of worries me, could be a sign that it's fake, but well, Aikar says would of too, and I sure hope he isn't fake :rolleyes:
    For who wants to see the reddit post, this is the link. http://en.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2bwy5x/report_from_the_australia_classification_board_on/
  15. I never found Earthbound that creepy. (Except for the boss fight, of course.) However, Mother 3... Now THAT'S a creepy game.
  16. I read this over... Looks pretty legit- except of course for the fact that nothing was said about any characters other than Wario. They don't even mention Zero Suit Samus, and wasn't she one of the reasons Brawl was Teen?
    607 likes this.
  17. Less then a month till Smash Bros 3DS comes out! So excited!
  18. I just can't decide. Should I buy a Wii U or not? I already have a 3ds, and I planning to get that version of the game, but I have been thinking about buying a Wii U for a while now. Should I get it?
  19. It depends on how much money you have, and if you have any other Nintendo console.
  20. Yoshi and link and game and watch best character 5ever
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.