Super Smash Brothers, Unite! ( Character Suggestions, Stage Ideas, ect.)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wormturkey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for the advice. Decided that I'll buy it. I had no idea that they remade LOZ Wind Waker in HD! X) *fangirl scream* It's totally worth it now.
    607 and coolprex like this.
  2. Who's you're favorite new character?
  3. Will you buy it in the package with Mario Kart 8? It looks great, from what I've seen!
  4. Greninja, probably. I have one in Pokemon X. I'm also psyched for PAC-Man.
    Wind Waker's in a package with Mariokart 8?! That's awesome, but my cousin gave me his Mariokart 8 so what's the point of having two? I'm going to get the bundle that has the WiiU with Wind Waker together.
    coolprex likes this.
  5. If they could only add MasterCheif from Halo that would be sweet, also I love how Little Mac's into thing with Samus comparing their heights. XD
  6. Hahahah, I like your jokes :p
  7. A demo for the Japanese version of the 3DS Smash was released today. Hope they make an American one!
  8. Oooh, I'm sorry then :3 I didn't even know a Wind Waker pack existed :p
    Did you play the original?
  9. Heck yeah I did! That game was practically my childhood.

BTW, I went and bought the bundle earlier today. Despite what critics have said, the Wii U is actually great! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Nintendo. I also picked up Super Mario 3D World, and it's really fun too. But by far the BEST was seeing the opening scene of Wind Waker HD. That opening part of the game has a very special purpose to me. I remember sitting on my grandma's lap and playing it, as it was a Christmas gift from her. Sadly, she has since passed away. :( Therefore the game holds a special place in my heart.
    607 likes this.
  10. My favorite new character for the new Smash would probably be... uh... Mega Man... no, Villager.. no, Little Mac... no, Greninja... I can't decide! Maybe Greninja because he seems like he would be kind of similar to Shiek from brawl, but I love Mega Man and Animal Crossing games, and Little Mac's ground-only game sounds fun too...
  11. Dr.Mario is in there o3o
  12. In where?
  13. SSB4
  14. Nintendo hasn't confirmed him as a character yet, but I think he would be a really good alternate costume for Mario.
  15. He's secret character, I was watching a stream of the game in morning, also duck hunt dog is confirmed :D
    607 likes this.
  16. Awesome!
  17. Actually, Duck hunt dog sounds kinda interesting, so I'm gonna have to check him out. See anyone else? Bowser Jr? Game and Watch?
  18. Game and Watch yes, Bowser Jr., I don't know, didn't watch the stream whole since I have school :/
  19. I usually have school too, but I'm sick today. Also, I expected G+W to be in there , since he appeared at the end of the Pac-Man trailer.
  20. Just watched a stream of the Japanese game. Ness, Bowser Jr, and Falco are confirmed! I'll post more as I find out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.