[Suggestion] Token paid "player events"

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShelLuser, Nov 27, 2017.

1. They will be able to spawn a bunch of these mobs and collect tons of the unique items. If they so choose to tho. Some are waiting for the "mythical" Dragon Tombs and others on their OP. As you stated, many people have have wither farms which in turn sell bulk wither skulls. I have seen no damage done to the price of beacons, skulls or stars in my 2 plus years here.

I see this as nothing but a positive idea and a new way to use tokens. If tokens have a limited use then they will either be used or not. If several avenues are available to use tokens it will entice more players to spend them thus circulating that currency.
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  2. Well argued!
  3. I feel like this is pay to play. -9001
  4. Pay to play eh? You are on EMC where EVERYTHING can be bought. You can get Shulkers and elytra's in BULK without going to the end. You can get anything you want by buying it. This server is based around the infamous "R" I do see how you feel that way because it's a new idea and it's proven people either don't like change or don't adapt to it well. Coming up with new ways to use tokens, in my book, is always a positive discussion and betterment of this server.
    607, Gordan_the_Gourd and Tuqueque like this.
  5. You only need a $30 MC account to play here, and you can get EVERYTHING by just being a good money-manager. Even diamond support can be gained without a single penny from you due to it being a voucher that may be auctoned off, where you can buy it! Even with the things you can buy, you CANNOT buy tokens! Tokens are gained through time and work. So no. It is not P2P.
    607 and Jelle68 like this.
  6. I agree with JD mostly, but, I don't think a nether star or any actual mc item would b a great idea as a drop, as you can always get it easier by getting it the normal way. Something actually unique would be a little more fun I think. The thing I (randomly) came up with is a renamed water bottle:
    Cup 'o Thea
    Thea made with exotic ingredients only true travelers know where to get.

With that the mob being a "Traveler from the far west" a beefed-up zombie villager With fire resistance speed II and a strong sword (preferably gold) it wouldn't make sense to spawn it though.

Now I'm typing anyway: Another Idea would be "piggeh" A overpowered zombiepigman, the way it would work is that you would activate your tokens on a pig, than lighting strikes and turns the pig into a zombiepigman, then, some kind of code would make the zombiepigman overpowered. For the item I thought about something like a pig head/zombiepigman head saying:
    Piggeh's head
    "The trophy of a true warrior"

I know this is kind and f bending Shell's idea, but I would like it :)
    607 and Smooshed_Santa like this.
  7. Apparently we can support or reject this idea with a yes or no and have to give no reason so,
    Yes +1
    Jelle68 likes this.
  8. I guess this a yes no sort of thing

Yes being you could get the rare swords and stuff

But then no cause like other people said, a player could kill

I would like to add, if you 11k tokens to spawn a Blizz ard maybe it should have like protection from other players so that only you could damage it, it seems like a good suggestion though +0
  9. (As is listed before)
    This is easyly possible, as it alredey is a thing when you attack mini bosses with groups. I think everyone would agree that that should be added. :)
    Theomglover likes this.
  10. Interesting idea!
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  11. Perhaps making it completely friendly to those not in the summoner’s group to prevent an invincible mini-boss chasing them.

EDIT- I feel as though the bosses summoned with tokens should be “micro-bosses” meant for one player, but some aspects of the micro boss improve with more players.
    (EG a regular Zombie with 100 HP that summons weak baby zombies every 2-10 secs, improve ATK and spawn rate for babies with more players)
    Jelle68 likes this.