[SUGGESTION] See your own "last seen xxx time ago" message

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by TomvanWijnen, Jul 7, 2019.

?

Do you like this idea?

Yes! 24 vote(s) 92.3%
Meh 1 vote(s) 3.8%
Nah 1 vote(s) 3.8%
  1. Respectfully, nothing really there to respond to. I am sticking by my guns that the original suggestion doesn't accomplish anything meaningful. Maybe a QoL change. Nothing that should require me give a definitive response right now. :( See my last reply before this, to get my other thoughts. I have nothing further to say.
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  2. Of course, we don't want any of our players gone for extreme amounts of time in which they'd need this info, however I am aware of the entertainment factor included when someone logs on and it has been a long time. It would be neat to know it for yourself. (maybe even a great chance to send a reminder about dereliction: "Hey you got awfully close, make sure you log in every x days'...)

I do agree that this might spam up the log-in message more, but I think we can find a way to incorporate this info in a manner which will be pleasing to the eye and take advantage to engage the player more (and discourage repeat long hiatuses). That's all my notes for now, and I'm not sure how this would play out code-side, but you've got one admin in your corner for sure in the discussion process when it comes up!
    Stnywitness, 607, Agennt and 3 others like this.
  3. Well, that I agree with!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.