[Suggestion] Removing Boss Mobs.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Sep 4, 2013.

1. The new bosses will never be removed unless they get REALLY bug ridden! Also i don't what is so hard about them... I killed momentus in SMP3's wild with nothing more than a sharp 3 fire aspect 2 knockback 1 diamond sword and a power 3 unbreaking 3 bow and iron armour! I got 7 zombie heads and 37 shiny flesh! To e honest part from the health i find the enraged skeletons more annoying, in my humble opinion.
  2. It took me forever to defeat my first one. I technically didn't even defeat it, a friend of mine did. It was really difficult and just wouldn't die but this was before the fix of where if you stay in one area it gets harder so it made him harder.
  3. dat sexy cactus at the beginning...

and LOL how many deathpoints do u have? XD

Shady manatee says: That creeper halfway though... He blew up half of dem enraged zombies... He saved your life! That creeper was De Bomb!
  4. That only shows that I would be unable to fight him because of the Proc rate of the spawn assistance would likely crash my client much like Mob Arena.. :/ ..You should also do the same test with a pow 3-5 bow and Dia Armor.. :/
  5. Here is a fun tip. I happen to have important information regarding fighting momentus. It is strategically better to fight him with a sword rather than a bow. Will just leave it at that.
  6. With the drawing in and all that...
  7. Pfft. I fought him in leather armor with a carrot.
    607, bitemenow15, penfoldex and 3 others like this.
  8. ...And that is because of the Archery nullification that I mentioned before.. :/ ..Bows are only really useful if you can full charge it, which takes approximately 2 seconds.
  9. No need to be secretive with information that's on the wiki....

Have we ever mentioned that its a great source for all EMC related information?
  10. I don't like this update but we just have to deal with it. The update doesn't take into consideration the players that just want the wild, to be able to mine and only having to fight normal mobs. It pleases the players that want a harder time, but not those who just don't want this kind of difficulty.
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  11. I still haven't seen one legitimately. Ie) without an invite or on dev server.

And, I spend most of my time in the wild. :(
  12. Wasn't aware that got put in the wiki lol
  13. but did u win?

Shady manatee says: Nothing, because he is currently to tired to think of something creative and only slightly funny to say.
  14. He ran away terrified, because he realized what a grizzly fate awaited him at my hands.
    607 and WolfThunderblade like this.
  15. That's the thing though :p The boss mobs are in general harder to find - and even if you do, the wild is vast, you can walk around them to a different area, and I assure you, other players would love it if you told them where a boss mob was at ready to be killed :)
  16. Remember that these are MINIBOSSES. There is only one planed boss-Resik the dragon.
  17. But I want to keep my dragon,Fluffy!
  18. The Smart Admin has a point I've only ever seen 3 boss mobs throughout two servers!
  19. also if you are really mining like people claim the bosses wont spawn down there and cant pull you around the 12 deep mark. so mine away folks :)