[Suggestion] Removing Boss Mobs.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Sep 4, 2013.

1. 72volt said it was 'Murica Vanilla
  2. If you somehow manage to download Marlix, he won't work correctly. His model is vanilla, but his coding is EMC. Same applies to Momentus, and other custom mobs.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. I don't know how you could download marlix.It would be brilliant if there was some singleplayer mod for them.
  4. Maybe Aikar will release something.... You never know. Could be a cool way to attract players to EMC..

Also, I have yet to see either of these. I've only seen them on the testing server. :(
    onaj likes this.
  5. Well, alot of the specs are minecraft level, but the behavior is custom ( draw in and guardians ), but i'm not sure if the entities attributes are sent to client or not.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. I can show them to you :)

Pm and I will tell you all :)
  7. Do you have coordinates of them saved? :p
  8. Yea, pm and I will tell all :)
  9. I think, when we've had enough of Momentus and Marlix, we can sell them and buy new (different) ones :)
  10. You can't do that.
  11. Aikar can :) ;)
  12. And Aikar may add Creeplix that fires TNT and flies and drops TNT Proof Jackets(diamond armour blast prot.6 renamed).
  13. This is just what we have solid plans for... (ie design) :p

14. Personally, I would like to see an "Engraged Aikar" who throws snowballs. Every snowball takes 10 rupees away.
    (It would increase the value of the Rupee.)

:D
    PenguinDJ, bloodra1n, mba2012 and 5 others like this.
  15. Wouldn't that suck if you were AFK in what you thought was a safe place, and then you come back on to find Aikar throwing snowballs at you and your rupee balance at 0. :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. *You feel the economy crash*
    OH CRAP, ITS AN AIKAR! RUN AND HIDE YOUR RUPEES!
    :) Because this would definitely work. :)
    Nonetheless, I'm interested in hearing what the Aikar would drop if you kill it? Some rupee draining snowballs?
  17. I'd prefer 1r taken per 5 snowballs actually.Otherwise good idea.

Maybe snowballs that give you 1000r if you throw them at a mob and hit it.The catch is that these snowballs would have a very low gravity curve.
  18. Wow...I guess this thread has turned into a coding/client/tech stuff I don't understand session, lol. After hearing all the bits and pieces of what I could understand from reading, I guess I now get how a lot of effort has been put into this to make the experience more fun for the players.
  19. They usually do. Almost every suggestion generally adds huge amounts of time to aikar's already busy schedule. If he even attempted 1/3 of the suggestions, he'd have to quit his day job!

And let's not forget... a week after a suggestion is implemented, someone will suggest to remove it and / or change it!
    :D
  20. I wonder how enraged endermen would affect endertopia
    PenguinDJ likes this.