Suggestion - Easy Vault Page Browsing

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Nov 15, 2014.

?

Opinion

+1 32 vote(s) 86.5%
0 3 vote(s) 8.1%
-1 2 vote(s) 5.4%
  1. Why not make the bedrock buttons on the sides of the vault pages, almost like extra vault slots but for holding those bedrock buttons only?
    And why not just make them arrow buttons instead of bedrock buttons? xD
    • I do not think Aikar can code extra vault space to fit 4 buttons. Extra chest space like that is not in Vanilla Minecraft
    • Do you have an Arrow item that can be used for this?
    607 likes this.
  2. Regular skele arrows? But I meant like a gray background, white-chunky-stereotypical-arrow button, not an actual item.
  3. Skeleton Arrows point one direction and can be easily confused with the rest of your vault.
    And remember, Aikar cannot add GUIs that Minecraft does not already have.
    607 likes this.
  4. Psst, dev team. Watcha think?
  5. Since you asked. I do not think it is a good idea to eliminate slots of the vault with buttons that allow you to scroll through your vault pages. Something that would be an option (no guarantee it would work though), is the ability to 'scroll' through vault pages with the wheel thing on your mouse. Minecraft recognizes this input due to inventory hotkey selection thingy-majiger.
    fishmeal likes this.
  6. May I ask why?
    607 likes this.
  7. Yes
  8. Yes please.
  9. Why?
  10. Great that you want it to be 'optional' for players. But simply this would have to be an all, or nobody type of feature which means nobody in this case.
    607 likes this.
  11. I just realized.
    Someone said this can't be done with features that aren't already in minecraft, which is why people are talking about possibly/probably-not taking up 4 vault space pages for this to happen, but what about creative-like tabs at the top? Creative mode has those tabs at the top that help you sort through and find things in your "inventory"--can you use tabs like those to scroll through vault pages?
  12. Is it possible to use the scroll arrows from a villager gui?
    SteamingFire likes this.
  13. Yes, yes, that's what I meant by the "stereotypical gray blocky"-whatever the hell I said for the "arrows" xD I'd forgotten where I'd seen them in minecraft xD