[Sugestion] Haloween Promo Item(s)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CraftyCosmic, Sep 13, 2013.

?

Yay of Neigh?

Yay (Yes) 20 vote(s) 60.6%
Neigh (No) 1 vote(s) 3.0%
Half and Half 12 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. Like this
    2013-09-13_22.51.03.png

And this?
    2013-09-13_22.50.47.png
  2. Tbh, I'd be happy with something simple like hamsters wearing bat costumes.
  3. Erm, that world save doesn't seem to show anything...
  4. No, don't like it. I don't like halloween at all, cause of religion and such. And I think I'm not the only one...

But another reason is that I think these things have to remain more special. Maybe there are new things coming for 70,000 members, and we already got the labors bench and horses lately.
  5. I always like the idea of new EMC items. So I think there should be a Halloween promo item. Everyone might hate this idea but it might be cool to have a low chance of obtaining the item through killing skeletons, zombies, spiders and creepers for Halloween day only. Each mob will drop a different Halloween special item. Maybe it should be a new animal spawn egg. Like all the livestock animals but skeleton versions of them. I hope some halloween special item is created!:)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I think it would be cool to add some new items to the game. Adding new items always adds new excitement for the players!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Then I think you might be interested in reading this :)
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/custom-items/
  8. A stableable pig? That would be fun :D
    Runningrhino likes this.
  9. I have to admit, when I saw the title, I though wow. Another bad idea. But when I saw what item I liked the idea, it is simple and cool. I think that this would have to be soul bound only and have a special name. Cheers to you.
  10. I like the idea, but not the item.
  11. That involves adding new mobs and I don't think EMC can do that without a mod.
  12. >.> Well, then. Basically it was a 2 chests, one large and one small. The small would be "accessed" via "/promo halloween" or whatever, and it had a white Spawn Egg (383:0) titled "Mob Disguiser". If right-clicked when holding the Egg, the large chest would be "accessed" with a Spawn Egg for each mob (Enderdragon excluded for obvious reasons). If you right click on the ground with the egg, it would "spawn" that particular mob, and would move to the next right-clicked space (exactly like how the Original Dragon Egg spawns an Ender Crystal). The mob does not move, does not take damage, and has no collision box. Basically, for anyone who's ever tinkered with Bukkit plugins, it's like a plugin that creates NPCs, but without a command and OP.

Those would be really good. But I just realized something: Hoes don't lose durability in combat... :c
  13. slash14459 and 5chris100 like this.
  14. If you give me the coords of the chests, I can just tp to them
  15. Put coords in description of file. Here's another link.
    EDIT: I have no idea where the description for it is, so here: Coordinates: X: -190; Y: 88; Z: 267
  16. Thanks for all of the support for my suggestion!!! :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. I suggest deleting that post, as what you said breaks a few rules.
  18. Rule #'s ?
  19. Its under the terms and rules, prohibited actions and content, 4th bullet from the bottom. You may have not meant it that way, but it comes off in different ways to different people. It used to be in the guide, but I can't find it...
  20. It should be Boer goats