[Sugestion] Haloween Promo Item(s)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CraftyCosmic, Sep 13, 2013.

?

Yay of Neigh?

Yay (Yes) 20 vote(s) 60.6%
Neigh (No) 1 vote(s) 3.0%
Half and Half 12 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. I made these. I think they would be funny to have.
    EMC Halloween Items.png
    princebee, jacob5089 and FDNY21 like this.
  2. I would like to see an item that uses the attribute system, I mean this for promos in general, like some speed boots.
  3. That is a good idea! Nice! :)
  4. Even without enchantments, this is VERY easily possible. In 1.6 we have the new attributes system, where you can add potion/combat effects to literally anything. You can add "+9001 Attack Power" to a potato. When holding said potato, you would do fist damage + 9001 potato damage. So, you could just add "+5 defense" or something to a pumpkin, and when you are holding/wearing it, you get +5 defense.
  5. Um, question.. Why is your world frozen at 12pm MC-time..? o,o'
  6. Well, the closest you can get via the attributes is max health, as armour values aren't possible that way.
    But, this is as close as I could get
    2013-09-15_19.53.43.png
    Bro_im_infinite, Lukas3226 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. That would be amazing....
  8. Grammar nazi? come on, man, just DON'T CORRECT GRAMMAR. nobody likes a nagger
  9. They already have made new mobs before....
  10. They added mobs that were already in the game. They just slightly modfied their scripts, not their textures and a new spawnegg.
  11. No, they edited the way current mobs spawn. By new mobs he means mobs with different textures and body shapes
  12. I understand what our saying, it's just a suggestion though.
  13. You can already get that well the axe at least
    cowland123 likes this.
  14. Well, the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker is only as strong as the Eyelander. And the Eyelander is an iron sword, so I made the Headtaker as strong as an iron sword.
  15. What mod did you use for that??? How did you download it?!??
    Edit-I mean the soulboundines part.
  16. In game NBT Edit :)
  17. Can I ask how you guys are making all these items in your single player? are you just making a one item mod or what?
  18. Mostly that, but I also use MCEdit as well to ease up the process :)
  19. But you could put other enchants on it, with books, couldn't you?