[STREAM] Early Morning Empire

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by deadmon5, Oct 28, 2019.

1. hey sorry i couldnt stick around today. I had to take care of the kids. hopefully i can join up again sometime.
    MoreMoople, 607, DaybreakerMC and 2 others like this.
  2. No problem! Thanks for coming!
    607 likes this.
  3. Streamon5 has gained the achievement, "Hero of the Village." lol

Enjoyed watching some today! For me, the stream was quite choppy... I don't know if it was a problem on my end or yours. Did anyone else experience this?
    607, deadmon5 and DaybreakerMC like this.
  4. Watched back the footage (specifically around the time of the raid), doesn't look choppy there. It was likely just on your end, happens a lot with streams due to the whole live aspect. If it were on the streamer/Mon's end, it would show in the footage (trust me, I know from a livestream fail of my own). Sorry to hear that it was choppy, you can always go back and rewatch the footage on Mixer! Hopefully next stream isn't as choppy for you
    Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  5. Thanks Daybreaker :D
    DaybreakerMC likes this.
  6. Out of curiosity, what kind of texture packs do you use? I really like the look of it all :) :D
    DaybreakerMC likes this.
  7. Sildurs Vibrant Shaders :)
    Stnywitness and DaybreakerMC like this.
  8. Thanks :D
  9. Am i allowed to ask what platform you would be switching to since mixer is shutting down? Sorry
  10. Hey all,
    For those who didn't know Mixer is closing its doors. This came out of far left field for all users of the platform. However the Early Morning Empire will continue! I am forced to scout out new platforms to use as a host and would be open to any and all suggestions. Therefore I will be putting a hold on new episodes till I have found a suitable replacement for Mixer. I do not have a timeframe for return at the given moment but will update here the moment that I do. I'll see you all on the next episode!

-Deadmon5
  11. Why not use Twitch?
    607 and TheFryedmans like this.
  12. I suggest that
  13. Woohoo, have fun! :D
  14. On your way to 100 subs! 16 so far
  15. Well....murphys law hit us hard this mornin. Sorry guys. Gotta work out the technical issues and hope to have em sorted by Thursday. I'll let ya know :)
    607, cTJx and DaybreakerMC like this.
  16. cTJx likes this.
  17. are we not able to view previous streams that u stream on YT?
  18. You will be able to with YouTube, and the previous streams won't have a time limit on how long they're kept. Unfortunately, today's stream had major issues and deadmon5 had to cut it short early to figure out those issues. The video for the stream was discarded (it wasn't really watchable anyway), but EME will return Thursday with a (hopefully) functional stream.

Also, if you miss a stream, keep an eye out for the weekly highlight reels!
  19. so the streams will still be on tuesdays and thursdays at the same time?
    deadmon5 likes this.