Stella!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kephras, Mar 13, 2017.

1. I do.
    Equinox_Boss and EmpireMall like this.
  2. Yeah... I don't think that's gonna be an issue. Stella's track is pretty much glued to the east coastline, looks like she's more interested in paying Canada her respects.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Sachrock like this.
  3. That's interesting. We haven't seen too much snow here, this year, and the last was gone long ago. I haven't skated, either. But I'm not good at skating anyway.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Our first snow was in October and between October and December we had just over 5 feet of snow. Then sineed Januaryto now another 2 feet of snowfall.
    I don't see anything wrong.

Edit in Canada
  5. It's a shame you guys in Heereveen have got a really nice Ice skating track/whatever, you should have gone skating at least once... I mean I'm a cycelist, so I Iceskate quite alot (It's the same mussels, so if you're a fast cycelist you don't need to train for icescating, you only have to learn what the swing is...), but Not doing it at all, I just can't imagine...
    Equinox_Boss and TomvanWijnen like this.
  6. Well, I revoke my previous statement. Got plenty of snow, and the internet has been out all day until now... (was able to use data a bit earlier today). We were lucky and our power didn't go out. Also several trees are down in our yard...

Hurray for snow!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I just played a baseball game in hail yesterday, and it was 75 on Sunday so that sums up weather pretty well
  8. Yesterday it was pretty normal out. Snow on the ground, a bit windy and of course cold. Today, snow is piling up everywhere. No ones driving on the roads. Even the snow plows are rarely seen. The snow is burying everything, including the roads, driveways (my driveway looks like it was never even there now), cars etc. And the snow just keeps coming. Somehow the power is still running. I am truly amazed. xD Here's hoping I don't wake up tomorrow with the whole house buried.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. My apartment is on the ground floor of the building, on one of the main roads in the city. Today is by far the quietest I have ever heard it, and it is glorious. So peaceful...
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  10. Wow, the storm stops right along the US-Canadian border. Crazy how nature do dat.
  11. That's true... I've actually only been inside Thialf once, which was solely out of curiosity, as I walked past it a lot and it seems to almost always be busy there. It looks cool, literally and figuratively.
    But yeah, I've never went skating there as I can't really skate at all, and when there's natural ice, I sometimes try just to have fun with family.
    Equinox_Boss and Jelle68 like this.
  12. What is severe weather in USA is just a Wednesday in Canada.
  13. Unless that extreme weather involves anything above 80 degrees F.
    Carbonyx and Equinox_Boss like this.