Stella!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kephras, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Dear Mother Nature,
    These past few winters have been a big disappointment. Barely enough white to powder a donut. And now here we are in 2017, with "Winter" ending in less than a week and now you decide it's time to drop the goods?

Well... better late than never I suppose.

Bring it on, witch.
  2. Maybe one day it will be for us.
    _Devil__ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. I prefer the nice hot weather, today it was randomly really hot which was amazing!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I like cool spring / fall days, personally, but I also expect Winter to be cold and full of snow, and Summer to be hot and humid. If a season isn't conforming to its proper weather, I can't help feeling like there's something wrong, y'know?
  5. Sorry, us Canadians gotta put our snow somewhere. :)
  6. I was suppose to get 3 inches of this. Got flurries instead. I'm cool with it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Oh and just a heads up, we're getting 10-15 cms tomorrow. ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Scranton's right there on the edge of that big pink splotch. If I get less than a foot, I am going to be most disappointed.
    Equinox_Boss and AhsokaTower like this.
  9. Beware of what you ask of Gaia for she may just give you what you want. In excess :)
  10. I always ask for the good stuff though.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I always ask for heavy snow in the winter (pretty much from late Nov. onwards), and have been met only with disappointment for many years. At this point it's less "Becareful what you wish for," and more "Woman, you owe me."
    607, _Devil__ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. Yesterday it was expected that we would get 1-2 feet. Today it was supposed to be like 3-5 tonight and then snow and sleet all day tomorrow. The schools in our county are closed, but I am skeptical that we will get any at all at the rate of correctness of meteorologists for our area.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Here I was, all ready to get my bike out and go exploring. :(

Well, guess it's back to the Get Pen a Dog Sled campaign.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Hopeing for a snowday tomorrow!! Gonna snow ALL NIGHT!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I would say where that's from but you know...
    Equinox_Boss and Doorfne like this.

16. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Called Dad today to see how buried they were up at mah parents' house (22" and still coming).
    Says he, "Enjoy it, it's the last gasp for winter."
    Me: "You mean because of global warming, right?" ;)
    Dad: "No, for the year, smart alek."
  18. I hope the UK doesn't get any of this storm
    Equinox_Boss likes this.