Something Fishy 8 Feb (4EMC/9GMT)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Nah, I was bored.
    ChrisFlareon, lottie1664, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. Like the time at pvp when everyone was fair-pvping and there was cake?
  3. I have way too many fish in my pockets. I better get rid of some.
  4. Ooh, fishy things gonna happen today. Good thing I polished up my fishing rod last night ;)
    Seffychan likes this.
  5. I'm packing my Voter's Rod, a random Unbreaking I rod (villager trade lel), and enough stacks of materials to make 64 more fishing rods. And, to top it all off, I have Padded Flarearmor lined with Fire Protection and aquatic enchantments (Aqua Affinity for the helm and Depth Strider/Feather Falling for the boots) that'll keep me nice and cozy during the event, regardless of where it's taking place. AND I got up early to make it in time for this event, in addition to expanding my vault by 3 pages for any fishing loots I get. :p

I guess what I'm really trying to say is...

:D I am more than ready for this. :D
    607 and Dramanya like this.
  6. Well, October eighth has passed, right?
  7. Right anf the event went grate!!
    607 likes this.
  8. I cant make it this time.....
  9. Can't make it :( I am still in class then
  10. Dramanya You should go back to spelling school lol
  11. wow.. ouch..
    thanks for that.

but that is exactly what internet bullying is all about..
    people who do that..
    hope you feel better for bashing me about my typos
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.

12. seriously? if that's all you are going to post please don't post at all. You should remember there are people behind the screen and behind those words.
    607, Dramanya and PenguinDJ like this.
  13. I didn't mean it as a bullying I just meant to help her correct it but I'm sorry you took it that way next time I will think how other people will see it sorry
    607 and StoneSlabGod like this.
  14. Haha, welcome to my world. Everybody has different perspectives on what you say. I took your original post as playful.
    607 and LaadyIanite like this.
  15. that was not a helpful comment, but a hurt full one, you just made fun of my typo, you did not offer me any corrections in private or anything. you just went and mocked me.
    that is in essence bullying.
    i have severe dyslexia and i rarely see my typing mistakes, specially in fast replies. pointing out that i need to go back to school, is just cruel.

i hope you read over what you say in the future. cause your words might not have struck me hard since i am 29 year old that has had to deal with snide rude and cruel comments like this my whole life..
    but this would have affected and hurt someone younger, someone trying to make friends.
    Think before you post
    PenguinDJ and LaadyIanite like this.
  16. That's what I meant it as helpful and playful but I'm sorry dramanya if you were hurt
    607 likes this.
  17. I understand
    607 and Dramanya like this.
  18. We're gonna fish all the fish!
    nltimv likes this.
  19. Oh. I cant make it D:
  20. I would love to come!!!