So, what you doing during this DDoS attack?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ww2fan168, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Awesome, you're an inFamous 2 player as well?

Although the game is awfully dated right now I really can't get enough from it from time to time (I don't play it that often though, already finished it several times now). But I'm really keen on the game editor (User Generated Contents, iirc), just because of that I also got the "Festival of Blood" edition because you can basically make your own game here.

hehe, I made quite a few levels myself. Even started a tutorial at some point but never got to finish it because due to a freak accident I suddenly lost several savefiles :(

Anyway, really nice to see that there are still other inFAMOUS players out there :)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  2. Uh oh, something just kicked me from every server on Minecraft. Any suggestions?
  3. Im about to beat the game again, actually I was originally gonna play Sly Cooper but the Disk wouldn't read on my PS3, Unfortunately my PS3 glitched out and I had to restore it, completely. I can't sign into my account so UGc won't work, but hey, the game is enjoyable enough singleplayer
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Its returned for me :)
  5. Sessions are down again. Don't disconnect.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  6. I just got home from family time, can't get on EMC.

Do not log out of EMC! Build an afk pool and stay there if you need to log out, but don't log out stay in the pool!
  7. AFK pools do not work on EMC. Also, if you did manage to find a way to avoid the AFK detection system, that is against the rules.
    607 and ww2fan168 like this.
  8. oh, thought that'd work :)
  9. Woo...more "master hackers" renting botnets with mom's credit card. This is some **** straight outta the Matrix.
    607 likes this.
  10. Well Servers are down once again :(
  11. ThaKloned likes this.
  12. I do nothing...
  13. The servers are back up.

EDIT: The servers are down again.

EDIT: The servers are back up.

I don't know anymore.

The servers are back up.
    ShelLuser, 607, PenguinDJ and 5 others like this.
  14. I understand there are still some occasional issues with logins. I haven't had any problems since last wednesday when this mess started, though.
  15. When u log of EMC and forget u can't get back on :O
  16. I legit feel bad for Uber. He was an innocent man waiting for the PvP arenas to be opened. And then the unthinkable happened.

PenguinDJ and Jstclair41 like this.
  17. Okay I feel bad about that…. but come on i logged off to because Pat1c told me to ban my self on my server